a bit confused on to do a thing

PivBoi

Trinidad Kiddo
heyhey good afternoon
i made this thread because i was a bit confused how to install and how to play with Corrination Scot from the free givaway that trainz is doing because sadly Queen Elizabeth has passed
i put in the code and downloaded the installer and i put in my serial codes etc etc and when i go to try and find Corination , its nowhere to be seen
am i doing something wrong ? please help
i have Trainz 12 Build 61297

Click the "Content Store" button on the front of the Trainz Launcher and find it there. You have to close out Trainz between the time you download the asset and the time it shows as "Install" on the Content Store.

For TS12, if I remember correctly, you need to add the serial number to TS12.

The Content Store is for TRS19 Platinum and up.

61297? is that Steam, whatever from the last version of TS12 wasn't DLC downloaded from the main game menu?

Yes, that is the Steam version of TS12 SP1. SP1 did not require an installer for DLC, if you have registered the serial number for the DLC here:
https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php
then it is automatically downloaded and installed into TS12 SP1. Nothing else is required. The installer is only for pre-SP1 TS12 and TS2009 and TS10.

Now finding it is TS12 is difficult because it isn't named Coronation Scot. The locomotives and tenders all begin with LMS Princess Coronation followed by color. The coaches all begin with LMS CS and there is one consist named LMS Coronation Scot.

Yes, that is the Steam version of TS12 SP1. SP1 did not require an installer for DLC, if you have registered the serial number for the DLC here:
https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php
then it is automatically downloaded and installed into TS12 SP1. Nothing else is required. The installer is only for pre-SP1 TS12 and TS2009 and TS10.

Now finding it is TS12 is difficult because it isn't named Coronation Scot. The locomotives and tenders all begin with LMS Princess Coronation followed by color. The coaches all begin with LMS CS and there is one consist named LMS Coronation Scot.
ive put in the serial code , how long does it take for it to download automatically?

Been a long time but I think I remember it does it the first time you restart the program. Nothing appears on the screen, it just installs in the background.

Back