TRS2019 | In Game Controller Support function not available on Mac!

FireLion12Yes

Hi all,

I recently bought TRS2019, and it's for Mac, see, it runs great, and everything works properly. But I want to use a controller (Mainly for the TTTE eye movements), so I looked up how to enable Controller Support, and it said to go into TRS2019 Settings and under General Tab, there should be a box to tick to enable that option, so I followed those steps, and plugged in my PS4 controller. but there was absolutely nothing for Controller Support, so I checked the other tabs, but still, nothing, so then I loaded into surveyor and then clicked settings and went into controls, and scrolled down to the TTTE control settings thing, and tried to bind the keys with my PS4 controller. But nothing. Please help me, is there a fix to this, or is the Controller Support not available on Mac version. (By the way, my build number 116960, I think its the latest one). It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me.

Cheers,
FireLion12Yes

Good Afternoon FireLion12Yes
Unfortunately Mac doesn't provide the necessary support for us to be able to provide controller support in Trainz on Mac at the current time. We may be able to offer this in the future, however we don't currently have a timeframe for any changes in this regard.

Back