Can junctions be set in Surveyor ?

I'm trying to make some minor modifications to my favorite route and in my limited experience, it seems like junctions are set to the straight-ahead path by default.

I would like, if possible to throw some to the diverging path and if so, how do I do that?

Do I need to select the correct switch lever in Surveyor and then use that tool that flips things around???

Thanks

Wild Willy the Wacko

Last edited:
In Classic Surveyor, go to the track panel, choose Trackside mode, then click on the Junction direction tool. Clicking on a junction will change the direction of the junction and it will be saved when you save the route.

In Classic Surveyor, go to the track panel, choose Trackside mode, then click on the Junction direction tool. Clicking on a junction will change the direction of the junction and it will be saved when you save the route.

Thanks, I'll go look for that right now!

Willy

WOW, so that is what that pitchfork thingingy does !!!!!

It's like I always say " It's only easy if you know how to do it !

Often it seems like some will waste time posting their displeasure with someone asking what seems like a dumb question. Things are only seemingly intuitive to someone who already knows the answer.

You helped a lot and I can't believe how fast I got an answer, thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!!!!!!!

Wild Willy the Wacko

How can we set the junction automatically back to default position after end of consist passed ?

The driver commands Drive To, Drive Via, Navigate To and Navigate Via will also automatically reset junctions after the consist has past. Interlocking Towers (EITs and ITs) will also do the same.

The driver commands Drive To, Drive Via, Navigate To and Navigate Via will also automatically reset junctions after the consist has past. Interlocking Towers (EITs and ITs) will also do the same.

I run TRS19 as a driver manually, not use AI...

If the junction set to left as default but I need to go right, then after I had passed, this junction back to left automatically...

Back