Queen Elizabeth II has passed away 4/21/1926-9/8/2022

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I learned a half-hour ago that Queen Elizabeth II has passed away. From all American Trainzers I give my heartfelt condolences to Trainzers that are members of Commonwealth Nations. I know that Princess Diana's Funeral was a big event, this funeral is certainly going to be bigger.

I add my condolences as well. She is the only ruling monarch of England I have known in my lifetime, and she will live on as a legend.

Adding my condolences as well. I remember her coronation so many years ago. I listened to the radio broadcast, then a couple of days later, watched the video replay on television.

Bill

Somewhat unexpected as she looked fine if rather frail on Tuesday when meeting our new PM, she was a one off, doubt there will ever be another monarch quite like her.

Think we have just lost the UK's Corner Stone. :(

On behalf of all Ukrainian users of Trainz, I express my sincere condolences to the members of the United Kingdom, the Commonwealth of Nations on the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
An era is gone, rest in peace.

The people of Kiev came to pay their respects to Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain at the embassy, which is located on Desyatynnaya Street, 9. Ukrainians respected the queen for her solidarity with the people of Ukraine and unconditional support in a full-scale war. In addition, Queen Elizabeth II is a great-great-granddaughter in the 33rd generation of the Kyiv prince Yaroslav the Wise.

Princess Elisabeth driving Canadian National Railroad No 6057 mountain class 2'D1' steamer pulling train to Alberta under supervision of train driver W.H.Dixon in October 1951...

306266425_3297927467118934_2552958759388635113_n.jpg

Thanks for the pic JAGG, she really did have a lot of experiences. Very capable, very approachable, and I wish the world could find many more rulers like her, but she is indeed a rare one.

Couple of years ago, I had the pleasure of seeing some parts of English Countryside, including The Headquarters: Buckingham Palace.

I always thought the Queen accomplished so many things over her lifetime and she will be missed.

I express my Condolences to the People of Commonwealth Nations.

Very capable, very approachable, and I wish the world could find many more rulers like her, but she is indeed a rare one.

That sentiment is very much appreciated. I saw her in real life on at least 3 occasions when she visited Sydney. She was the first British Monarch ever to visit our country. Usually she was in a motorcade passing by.

I must admit that I am not a supporter of the British Monarchy as the automatic head of state of my country, which is an independent nation, but that is a debate for another time. However, I did respect the way that she put her duties as Monarch before everything else in her life.

I very much doubt that we will see another like her.

My thoughts.

I offer my sincere condolences to the Trainzers members of great britain and the Nations of the Commonwealth. After this long reign, followed by many generations, may she rest in peace.

Cordially
gilles(LDR)

I may be a bit late to this, but my condolences go out to the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth Nations. It feels different to know that she has passed away, and I was upset when I heard the news. I hope that Elizabeth II is in a better place now, and I hope that she enjoyed her reign.

My condolences to all, from America.

Andrew

Back