Is TRAINZ: A NEW ERA playable on Mac OS Monterey?

FireLion12Yes

Hi all,

I think I might have posted a while back, asking about something like this. But is T:ANE playable on Mac OS Monterey, I have had many issues with it, I remember playing it on Mac OS Catalina with absolutely no issues at all. But ever since I upgraded, it doesn't want to cooperate with my Mac, when I load in, i can't click anything, the window of the game is completely messed up, and i have it on the lowest settings, but it still won’t work. I've had this Macbook Air 2017 for ages, even when it was on Catalina, T:ANE worked fine. But now, it doesn't work. I haven’t tried to reinstall it for ages, but I can guarantee it will not work. Is there a fix to this, please someone help me, I wan't to keep playing it!

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply,

I have seen that post and I am aware that it doesn't function properly, but I have seen forums saying that people can play T:ANE on Mac OS Big Sur and Monterey, and I have no idea on how they can do it. There has to be a better way to fix it.

Assuming you still have a Catalina installer file, you could partition the Montery boot drive and install Catalina to create a dual boot system.

Back