Florida Largest Train store event!

I'm planning on going, Ive been at the store a couple times, it has a lot of cool stuff. I'm about an hour south of it on the other end of the skyway

I hope you both have a good time. It is very important to support your local hobby shops as so many have disappeared since online shopping became popular. I remember the joy of visiting my local shops when I was younger and seeing what was new and talking to the staff that always had a answer to any question I posed to them.

William

I hope you both have a good time. It is very important to support your local hobby shops as so many have disappeared since online shopping became popular. I remember the joy of visiting my local shops when I was younger and seeing what was new and talking to the staff that always had a answer to any question I posed to them.

William

Thanks William --

We've been to these before, and my 5 year old girls loves it!

Take care
Ish

I'm planning on going, Ive been at the store a couple times, it has a lot of cool stuff. I'm about an hour south of it on the other end of the skyway

Hi Chris --

Thanks for the grid region -- that carpet green was driving me nutz! And great site -- I still have my keyboard poster N3V shipped many years ago with the early trainz! == a bit off topic but wanted to say!

Take care
Ish

mail

Just supporting my local community guys, since I live a few blocks away from the store! And i love train!!! :)

mail

Saturday & Sunday, October 22 & 23, 2022
10am-5pm
(Just behind the HR Trains & Toys store)
Admission: Adults, $7; 12-17, $5; 11 & Under, FREE
Plus! Get $2 BUCKS BACK Coupon
Wristbands are good for both days.

HR Trains 75th Train Show
October 14 and 15th 2023

HR Trains & Toys, Inc | 7900 49th Street North, Pinellas Park, FL 37781

Time to get excited for participating in this year's train show! If you are ready to show off your train layout building and design skills in a friendly competition, click the image of the application to print and fill out at home. If you would like to pick up a copy at the store or have one mailed to you, please give us a call.

If you are looking to enter our show, please submit the application as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly.

Back