Still Undecided

Old_Timer

Would appreciate any help in deciding which is a better program to install at present time: TRS2019 or TRS2022. The ONLY thing I am interested in is Surveyor and the building of log and coal mining camps from the 30's and 40's. Unless things have changed the DLS has enough content to build both sites. Any suggestions or advice as to which program to install would be appreciated. Thanks.

TS22 has slightly more robust scripting, and slightly fewer undocumented features and keeps N3Vgoing a bit longer but TS19 works fine.

Cheerio John

Are they the same price? Go for whatever is cheaper/on sale.

Would appreciate any help in deciding which is a better program to install at present time: TRS2019 or TRS2022. The ONLY thing I am interested in is Surveyor and the building of log and coal mining camps from the 30's and 40's. Unless things have changed the DLS has enough content to build both sites. Any suggestions or advice as to which program to install would be appreciated. Thanks.

Would appreciate any help in deciding which is a better program to install at present time: TRS2019 or TRS2022.

I am puzzled. Your product timeline indicates that you already have TRS19 Platinum installed. If you are only interested in Surveyor and not the supplied content as well then, in my opinion, there is not a huge difference between TRS19 Platinum and TRS22 to make it worth installing both - unless you are also interested in MPS and testing your creations on both TRS22 and TRS19.

Be aware that TRS22 creates routes/sessions with a build number of 5.1 which will not load into TRS19 (any version).

Back