USB STICK CABLE ??

boleyd

The PayPal scammer got me. The bank (I asked to freeze account) halted the account. But they wanted phone and PC certified as clean. Iwas planning on getting a new PC so I bought one. Also bought a 250gb SanStick. I plan to transfer via it in increments. Will use CDP format.

When I arrived home I looked at the stick and did not recognize the cable port. Does anybody know the cable type - San Disk to PC?

If I had Best Buy clean the old PC There was possibly some file issues later. Very old "souped up" pc anyhow - time to go.
Thanks

You may have to be more specific on the San Disk model. Google did not really show a "SanStick" In general, they use some type of USB port, I believe, A, B, or C depending on the actual model. But even then, there can be Mini A, Mini B, Micro C, Micro B, Male and Female. Every SanDisk stick I have used has had a standard USB-A Male Port that plugs directly into a PC USB port. Some newer higher-speed ones might use USB-C, as that is becoming the new standard. My PC only has one USB-C type port, so some older PCs may not have any at all. It is a smaller, reversible oval shaped port. Many new cell phones also use USB-C. If your PC does not have a USB-C type port, you may have to get a USB-C female to USB-A male cable. That could result in slower than optimal speeds however.

Last edited:
Back