Password question

JimDep

I cannot access the T:ANE software on my PC. I get a message stating that the authentication failed.

My understanding is that the password to get in on your computer is the same as the one for the forums. Once on the forums, you need to use a password to get into Trainz Gallery. Is that the same password ?

I am automatically logged in when I pull up the Trainz forums on the net and my Trainz gallery password is dotted out, but saved ( remembered) when I log in.

I can't find out what that password is, so I can log into my TANE software on the PC.
The password I've had written down isn't working.

How can I find out what my password (s) ? are ?
Thanks

Hi JimDep! The password for the Trainz gallery is the same as your password for Trainz and the forums. Not sure why it requires a separate login. If you have forgotten your password, I assume you will need to contact the help desk to reset it. I don't see any way to show my password.

If you are using firefox it will be in your manage passwords. Just click the eye icon and it will reveal what your password is if you have it stored.

Hello ! Thanks for the reply. I did contact the help desk and the affirmed that it's the same password as the forums, but didn't go any further than that, such as " you can find your password here". That would have been nice.

If you are using firefox it will be in your manage passwords. Just click the eye icon and it will reveal what your password is if you have it stored.

Thanks the response. I am using Firefox so I will do what you suggested. I didn't know I had a password manager. This is coming in handy ! Appreciate it.

Back