Searching for Old German trams

derkobold2011

hi there. Im right now searching for old german trams. There are many but most of them are not on the the download station. the one that im primarily searching for is the Gotha T57. if you find a german tram that is not a gotha t57 it still is welcome since im a fanatic for not just gotha trams but also many other trams. help will be appreciated.

There is PTram at PTram.eu - Zmieniamy się na lepsze! (nazwa.pl), but I haven't been there in years. The site owner had/has all kinds of the older 105s and other similar models from Leipsic, Hamburg, and other cities as well as a lot of Tatra models. Trainz Depot (Trainz.de) has some newer trams, such as the ones used on the Frankfurt U-bahn system. They may also have the older style, but I can't remember if they do because it's been a while since I've been there.

I have a handful of old style Trams on the DLS, 1000mm and 1435mm gauges.

Search in your CM for EMT Tram

cheers
Graham

Last edited:
I attempted to access the Ptram site today. Seems like the entire site is broken, something about an attack that wrecked their database?

I was hoping to get back into the Tram side of Trainz again, but I can't even get into the forum tp ask about the sites status.

Rico

Last edited:
I have only just seen your site, back after some time. I have the whole of "Ptram" on my trainz. If you wish I could convert to cdp and send. I also like trams, but have found that the newer versions are wider than the older models.

I have only just seen your site, back after some time. I have the whole of "Ptram" on my trainz. If you wish I could convert to cdp and send. I also like trams, but have found that the newer versions are wider than the older models.

My apologies for answering late. I am just today seeing your response.

It seems the PTram group has a new website up, with most of the old site content available. So, no need to CDP anything for me. :cool: I do appreciate the offer donkeykong. :wave:

The new site download page URL is here > http://www.ptram.eu/download.php?category=5

Rico

Checked out a lot of my very old arcives from different sites i downloaded long time ago, sadly to find they were all faulty and missing items but were from 2004 / 2006 period, best you can do is replace them with the ones from Ptram but even some of those are faulty as well but still got a few, there is more Utopia trams like the ones on DLS in different liveries, 4 x 6 GT6, 4 x GT8, 3 x GT8ZR but some do Have Polish markings GT6 631 is Jagermeiter, any that use a Cup in between units don't seem to connect right

If you want to go really old Polish type 1, the Ringhoffers with trailers, type N, Type 4N, Heidelburg, Type PN (be careful of sharp curves with this one for Works there is a N type as Track Cleaner and Overhead car.
Tom

Hope this helps

Tom

Back