Enhanced Interlocking Towers in build 118660

paulper

SOLVED(ISH): Enhanced Interlocking Towers in build 118660

Hi all,

I seem to have an EIT issue in build 118660 whereby a path is cleared before the consist has made it's way through the entire path, despite setting it to clear on drive.

The effect is, of course, a derailed rear of the consist because of the reset junction.

To overcome this I've had to extend the path way beyond a junction, but this isn't always possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:
<kuid2:61392:8190:88> EnhancedInterlockingTowers library (TANE SP4 and later)
<kuid2:61392:8114:78> IT CancelEnhancedPath (TANE SP4 and later)
<kuid2:61392:8130:87> IT Enhanced Manager rule (TANE SP4 and later)
<kuid2:61392:8101:78> Enhanced TRC3 invisible Interlocking Tower (TANE SP4 and later)
<kuid2:61392:8111:78> IT SetPath (TANE SP4 and later)
<kuid2:61392:8113:78> IT SetPathAndWaitActive (TANE SP4 and later)
<kuid2:61392:8112:78> IT SetPathAndWaitNotRed (TANE SP4 and later)

All the above asset versions work in TRS22 118660. If still a problem, then replace the junction lever and rename it to match the deleted name/number. This saves having to redo the tower paths.

Thanks - so, just to confirm Stagecoach, you're not seeing that paths are being released prior to the entire consist completing the path?

Thanks,
Paul

Thanks. I managed to solve this issue by deleting the tower and adding another and setting up the paths again. But this tower couldn't be the same name as the previous one as no paths worked due to the fact that the old tower's name remained in the list of EIT's for some reason.

And unfortunately when a consist is reversed at a terminus, it still does not always pick up the new path out of the station. It gets stuck and there is absolutely nothing you can do, other than manually drive or end the session.

I don't believe I'm the daftest, but I honestly think you need a PhD to work this - I'm just trying to timetable a train and get it to go back the other way using EIT's, etc. Not too much to expect from a train simulator!

Cheers,
Paul

Delete missing assets should clear the asset from the list. When you place the path how far into the station are you going with it? It should end just before the station and the path out starts at the same point otherwise it won't have cleared the incoming path. I have an eight platform terminus and EIT works very well in both directions.

First thing I thought of, but it was clearing the incoming path. It's set to clear on last junction (i.e. prior to station).

Will try deleting missing assets.

This didn't work. Have there been any reports of certain signals causing an issue (maybe some of the UK dorman ones)?

Also, are there any good template sessions that I could look at to see where I might be going wrong? An obvious one was marky7890's Cornish Railways v1.3, but the template session has crashed in the last 2 beta builds.

Thanks,
Paul

I have been having issues with EIT in 2022 also. It's signal/script related for me (signals under control of EIT go dark). I'm hoping Pierre will be around and take a look and perhaps update EIT.

Back