No friendly

nickelplateroad

Hi! What's wrong with me? You guys not comfortable with me and I'm dork or deaf dumbass? My feeling hurting for discriminations. I don't understand why one member helped me and we comment about bridge I be happy then I told guy about I would like bridge and tower support into track and trackside. Guy said don't know how. I said huh? Then Guy was left me anymore I don't know why... That's hurt. I do try type help in posted here and they didn't showed. I did tried then failed for polycount and LOD. still struggled it After these held I need to help. Whoever knows about track. Please teach me and I read your direction to me when I got it then I just learn it. I see there site. I'm not good reading understand. And now I made NKP Caboose. I was learned a lot from doug56.net. And I finally about couplers and bogeys.. I was failed with kitbash for NKP La1 Hudson and mars light for NKP 765. Don't be annoying to me. Please. I see my posted recently. No one reply since Aug 14th and 316 views. That's hurt. If reply to me. I planning to make more any projects.. I'm be happy learned with Blender pretty good myself it's not easy. Please be concern nice to trainz.

Cheers,

NKP

I think I responded once before, but as I said then, I like to follow what you are doing, but I am not a content creator, so I can't help with your questions. There may be 315 more people like me! Especially because you do not post down in the Content Creator's Support forum, which is where you should be posting to get answers from people who know how content creations work. You will probably get lots of views up here in the General forum, but a large percent of them may be from people like me who just don't know the answers. I do admire someone like you who can actually do content creation. Keep at it and have patience, I look forward to seeing your progress!

Last edited:
Yes, you are making an awesome caboose! But again, if you have questions on how to do the bogies or some of the other components, you should consider posting the questions in the Content Creation Support Forum. The folks posting on the Freeware forum are content creators, but they are posting to show others what is available. If they have issues with content creation, I think most of them would post the questions in the Content Creation Support Forum. Again, looking forward to watching your progress!

Wrong answer. When I new posted I make new any trainz and whoever check my post then look at then " oh cool" or Oh wow so nice" or any ask question. what they said like or dislike on relpy. You see my posted. They won't reply my update. They knew who I am. They think I am dork or deafdumb or what. Not nice. I noticed that there trainz member helped them make me success than me. If I trouble config or blender they should explain and help me after this I just learning it. that's simple. I feeling sad my best good friends trainz they're gone. Cause Trainz is drama not good. Why they joined to trainz for fun and share how learn to trainz. NOT selffish. I knew lost my old friends. I miiss one person of trainz name is Jango. belong friend with Jointedrail and K&L Trainz and paultrainz and zecrail and marlbro and landrvr were helped me and old friends know me long time by 2004 almost 20 yrs and 18yrs now. Dreddman helped me a lot They're so nice and conversation with support them. That's Content Creation Support Forum is very rare for help. Some I replied they won't reply me sometime. I was first Gmax on 2006 then my PC was crash by hard drive. Blender not east for I was learned blender fight fight fight and finally now make bridge and caboose and Oh no about config. I was pick and pick then finally some old friends were help me. After this now new more trainz members. They don't know me. I am too old man. That's why I started blender frustration since 4 years. Make sense it.

NKP

Sorry, I can't let your complaint go by without a comment.

I did offer to help and suggested DMs via Discord instead of the Trainz forums. You said you couldn't find me but I use the same user id and my id is right up there in the mods list. I waited and saw no sign of you.

I work on the principle that it is better to learn by doing rather than someone else do the work for you. That is why I nearly always pass a link to a WiKi page/topic so you can read and try. Everything you need is either on the Trainz WiKi or within an asset similar to what you are building.

I learn by experimenting and I have literally dozens of test assets. This is why I know stuff about a lot of Trainz creation but don't profess to be an expert on anything.

Don't use Blender to build a fancy loco/traincar. Instead use a simple block with a notex material, use someone else's bogies, and add those attachments to make Trainz accept your asset without error. A simple block loco will just as well as a highly detailed, PBR'ed model. You will learn a lot from that. Once you have your block loco/traincar working in Trainz, then start chiseling and painting to make it look better.

Many beginner modelers thinking it all starts with the 3D program. It doesn't.

If you want to chat about it you can find me in Trainz Discord.

BTW, I agree with Forester1. Ask these questions in the right forum, such as Content Creation. Many CCs may not even look in General Trainz.

BTW, I agree with Forester1. Ask these questions in the right forum, such as Content Creation. Many CCs may not even look in General Trainz.

I'm not talking about Content Creation.. I talking about posted if they look posted then reply or ignore won't reply left guess like or unlike. If posted any reply what like or not like. I said(I make new any trainz and whoever check my post then look at then " oh cool" or Oh wow so nice" or any ask question.) I need to know how I my caboose look good or ugly?.?

Understand

NKP

Hi! What's wrong with me? You guys not comfortable with me and I'm dork or deaf dumbass? My feeling hurting for discriminations. I don't understand why one member helped me and we comment about bridge I be happy then I told guy about I would like bridge and tower support into track and trackside. Guy said don't know how. I said huh? Then Guy was left me anymore I don't know why... That's hurt. I do try type help in posted here and they didn't showed. I did tried then failed for polycount and LOD. still struggled it After these held I need to help. Whoever knows about track. Please teach me and I read your direction to me when I got it then I just learn it. I see there site. I'm not good reading understand. And now I made NKP Caboose. I was learned a lot from doug56.net. And I finally about couplers and bogeys.. I was failed with kitbash for NKP La1 Hudson and mars light for NKP 765. Don't be annoying to me. Please. I see my posted recently. No one reply since Aug 14th and 316 views. That's hurt. If reply to me. I planning to make more any projects.. I'm be happy learned with Blender pretty good myself it's not easy. Please be concern nice to trainz.

Cheers,

NKP

Okay I will be completely honest with you. I don't know you personally but I have seen a lot of your interactions with people on the forum. So I think I can make a bit of an analysis regarding your question.

Why don't people answer you?

- You badger people for content all the time.
- You don't respect people's responses and deny them.
- You make demands and are rude when people don't answer you.
- You refuse to take no for an answer when refused.

I'm saying this a nice as I can. It's not you being deaf and it's not because people are mean.

It's your attitude. Sorry.

Last edited:
I have been following Nickelplateroad as well, and I would be hesitant to call his language rude. It may appear so on the surface, but it looks to me that perhaps English is a second language, or there is something else going on so that the grammar is often convoluted. There could be several reasons. If he is truly hard of hearing, he may have learned English as ASL. Sign language is a very abrupt shorthand rather than full English, and that could reflect in his posts. That might seem like rudeness, but it is his way of language. Whatever they are it could also result in misinterpretation of people's replies and their intentions. I think what we need is patience and an effort to understand what is being asked. As I can gather, he is currently asking for feedback to his post of his Nickel Plate Road caboose on the Freeware forums. He did get some suggestions regarding the bogies, but not much else. I admit that I have been traveling, so have been busy catching up. I saw the post but moved past without comment. I could have at least encouraged his efforts. I have a lot of respect for those who work to create assets in Trainz, including Nickelplateroad. You all are a level above me. I can't find the time to learn how to do a lot of the things I would like to do in Trainz, even after retiring, so I admire those who have the gift. Hopefully those who know the craft of content creation can give Nickelplateroad encouragement and positive feedback and assistance with his craft.

I have been following Nickelplateroad as well, and I would be hesitant to call his language rude. It may appear so on the surface, but it looks to me that perhaps English is a second language, or there is something else going on so that the grammar is often convoluted. There could be several reasons. If he is truly hard of hearing, he may have learned English as ASL. Sign language is a very abrupt shorthand rather than full English, and that could reflect in his posts. That might seem like rudeness, but it is his way of language. Whatever they are it could also result in misinterpretation of people's replies and their intentions. I think what we need is patience and an effort to understand what is being asked. As I can gather, he is currently asking for feedback to his post of his Nickel Plate Road caboose on the Freeware forums. He did get some suggestions regarding the bogies, but not much else. I admit that I have been traveling, so have been busy catching up. I saw the post but moved past without comment. I could have at least encouraged his efforts. I have a lot of respect for those who work to create assets in Trainz, including Nickelplateroad. You all are a level above me. I can't find the time to learn how to do a lot of the things I would like to do in Trainz, even after retiring, so I admire those who have the gift. Hopefully those who know the craft of content creation can give Nickelplateroad encouragement and positive feedback and assistance with his craft.

If you looked at his post you'll see a fair number of people have tried to work with him but it would appear to have had quite a lot of effort from the community so yes there are problems but there are only limited resources available and at the end of the day Trainz is about having fun.

Cheerio John

Back