Errors with certain JR assets

Those errors indicate something is wrong with a queue or product.

I tried to locate the items specified but can only come up with :1 versions from the DLS and I was able to use any of those without a single problem in TRS22. Where did the :2 items come from?

Given that the kuids of the individual wagons are in the previous post above the image and that it is enough to choose one at random among those to have the same errors that I have reported, the version :2 of the wagons I downloaded them from your site, freeware section - page 7: by clicking on it, in the body of the text, there are two updates and I suppose one of them is for the updated version with the kuid :2.

Given that the kuids of the individual wagons are in the previous post above the image and that it is enough to choose one at random among those to have the same errors that I have reported, the version :2 of the wagons I downloaded them from your site, freeware section - page 7: by clicking on it, in the body of the text, there are two updates and I suppose one of them is for the updated version with the kuid :2.

I simply can not locate the :2 versions anywhere and the :1 works just fine.

When I Check my freeware section and look at page 7 there are no similar looking items.
The closest thing I can locate is https://jointedrail.com/product/52ft-bulkhead-pack-1/ but this pack contains items with no version.
The DLS contains :1 versions of all contained within.

can you direct me to the exact package the cars come from?

Are they personal reskin attempts of his GP9s? They may not work correctly and thats not something that we are expected to support, anything used outside of what we provide is at your own risk. If they worked fine on the asset that was provided initially, that is what we are expected to support.

Yes, they are. I was just wondering if there was a way to fix them, since they were originally JR models. It shouldn't be too bad of a fix for myself.

Last edited:
Yeah but what he's trying to say is that reskins and versions beyond what they've posted are not their problem. PEBKAC

I understood that. I guess I also misunderstood what you meant by 'problem exists between keyboard and chair.' I thought it was an insult. Sorry for any confusion, and sorry for calling you something that you aren't.

Last edited:
Your insistence on the developers being in the wrong and arguing with them is unproductive. I have no idea who WangHalen is, frankly don't care.

I simply can not locate the :2 versions anywhere and the :1 works just fine.

When I Check my freeware section and look at page 7 there are no similar looking items.
The closest thing I can locate is https://jointedrail.com/product/52ft-bulkhead-pack-1/ but this pack contains items with no version.
The DLS contains :1 versions of all contained within.

can you direct me to the exact package the cars come from?

I'm scanning the forum for the thread in which you announce the publication on your site; if I found the yukonzoom's thread showing the status of the modification work of the 52ft bulkhead, 52ft gondola wagons, the creation of the 60ft Hi-cube boxcars and the announcement of your publication of the last two types of wagons, there will be definitely the 52ft bulhead wagon publication thread ....

I continue the search ...

I'm scanning the forum for the thread in which you announce the publication on your site; if I found the yukonzoom's thread showing the status of the modification work of the 52ft bulkhead, 52ft gondola wagons, the creation of the 60ft Hi-cube boxcars and the announcement of your publication of the last two types of wagons, there will be definitely the 52ft bulhead wagon publication thread ....

I continue the search ...

The author id 334896 is not yukonzoom, but socalwb909, that's one problem you're having with this. I'm also showing only the :1 versions of these bulkheads, and they all show 'Packaged' in the CM. I will note that I don't have TRS19 Platinum.

The author id 334896 is not yukonzoom, but socalwb909, that's one problem you're having with this. I'm also showing only the :1 versions of these bulkheads, and they all show 'Packaged' in the CM. I will note that I don't have TRS19 Platinum.

In both cases, neither of those authors are around the forums any longer. The assets are on the DLS for that reason I believe so that we no longer have to worry about them at JR, yet here I am trying to ensure they work for everyone somewhere around 10 years after they were created and when some of these bugs did not occur. I am quite happy with the working versions on the DLS and personally think any other versions should be removed so I am looking for the source of any :2 versions that do not work. It isn't mine or JR's responsibility to support freeware items indefinitely, but I am making an attempt here. If he does find the source of the :2 as being my site, it will just be removed. There is no reason the DLS versions are not adequate.

After a long search in the forum, I could not find the thread regarding the announcement of the publication of the updated version ": 2" of the 52ft Bulkhead; but I'm 100% sure I downloaded them from your site at the time and, like me, many others too.
Couldn't we make this updated version ": 2" again as a reference for everyone and make it work for TRS2019 too? Since this happens with the 52ft Gondola ...

The bulkheads on my install are not showing the problem nicola86 has. I'm just providing more info. My bulkheads are version :1 also.

Last edited:
Couldn't we make this updated version ": 2" again as a reference for everyone and make it work for TRS2019 too? Since this happens with the 52ft Gondola ...

I really think you should just delete them from your install as they don't work anyway and get the DLS ones we already provided that do function. Perhaps they will be updated to :2 one day, but as I stated that author is no longer around.

I really think you should just delete them from your install as they don't work anyway and get the DLS ones we already provided that do function. Perhaps they will be updated to :2 one day, but as I stated that author is no longer around.

Ok, no problem, I will keep them installed in my Trainz until you decide to make them working (hopefully not too far) also for TRS2019; but I refuse to use an older and moreover incomplete (although functional) version.
If this is how you intend to solve a problem ...

???

Ok, no problem, I will keep them installed in my Trainz until you decide to make them working (hopefully not too far) also for TRS2019; but I refuse to use an older and moreover incomplete (although functional) version.
If this is how you intend to solve a problem ...

What? No you do not understand.

The cars will never be updated again at JR. The latest versions supplied on the DLS work great in TRS19 and TRS22 and there is nothing incomplete about them.

I do not know where you got :2 assets from but it was not from us and as such we do not support it.

In addition, any updates that ever happen will be on the DLS if/when the items become faulty at a later date and certainly not by my authority. As I stated the author does not frequent trainz anymore and any changes and updates to the items on the DLS would have to be done by the author or N3V. Seeing as they work fine and have no issues in current trainz builds, there is no reason to forego using them at present time. I trust that will close the matter.

Back