Can't access the Help desk

JimDep

When I try to contact the Help Desk, I keep getting Timed Out on the internet.

I had to get a new hard drive for my PC, I reloaded T:ANE and it wants a new password on the game's launch window. ( settings / internet / password )

The "reset password" on the MY Trainz page is only for the NV3 / Trainz website,
right ?
Anyway, it's not the same password as what the PC games is asking for in the launch window.

I go to contact the help desk and I keep getting timed out.
Is there another way ?

Thanks

This will be of little help to you I'm sure, but access to the Helpdesk is working here (Australia) at 3:20am New York time according to the taskbar clock on my PC.

I could be wrong but I believe your product (Tane) login and password must be the same as your MyTrainz account as they work in tandem. In fact, I have two separate Log-in's and accounts (a Standard and a Gold/Plus) and the game login/password entered must match the corresponding account.

The HelpDesk page also comes up fine here.

Last edited:
Reset password is for your Trainz password which is the same as the forum password unless you are not a registered user.

As you are logging on to the forum OK under JimDep and that shows your Trainz versions on the time line then that is the username and password you need to put in the launcher.
Only one password and one username required for all versions of Trainz which is also the one used for the forum.

One username and one password covers all your Trainz versions and all the N3V and Auran sites / pages that require a login, unless you inadvertently set up a version of trainz under a different username.

Been gone today so I haven't tried the Help Desk again yet. If the password to this forum is the same as what's needed in the game's launch menu, then it's only working on the forum, which means I need to get a message to the help desk.
Thanks for all the replies !

Back