Is there a THICK BALLAST (JR MS-ish) track with movable switch points for TANE?

Check out the track by Trainboi01.

It's up on the DLS. He has all kinds of track with various weights and gauges.

Check out the track by Trainboi01.

It's up on the DLS. He has all kinds of track with various weights and gauges.

The only track listed in CM by this gentleman is Incompatible, No Ballast and/or Bridge Track. I used the TANE CM to check out track by this author. He might have compatible thick ballast moving-junction track for later editions of Trainz. The JR MS track I'm USING already and have been using since Day One has HEAVY BALLAST BUT LACKS THE FRILLS OF MOVING SWITCH POINTS and pretty-looking wood ties.

Sorry about the build version. I forgot which version his track is.

I agree the UK and Australian track is a bit too thin for North American railroads which is why I recommended the other track.

Sorry about the build version. I forgot which version his track is.

I agree the UK and Australian track is a bit too thin for North American railroads which is why I recommended the other track.

Trainz is an Aussie-based product and many people working there might not be as familiar with American railroading specifications. That there are metric measurements in Trainz shows that it is foreign.
Asian and European track might be thin too. I can use the Smooth Spline tool with thin track but that would raise the ground up. Smooth Spline drops the ground to -0.20 m for JR MS track. I wish there were a JR MS-ish track with moving switch points if not built-in frogs to boot.

Back