Removing content ID 400089

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiceronMT

Dear users! DLS deleted all my content (ID 400089) for 15 years without warning, even though the oldest assets had over 15,000 downloads. When I asked support about the reason, they told me that they allegedly warned me about some kind of copyright infringement complaint. I am attaching the text of this letter, if someone finds a claim to authorship in it, I will be glad.

I replied that I was ready to open a dispute about the rights to add-ons, after which technical support deleted our correspondence for all the years in general. If a company treats its regular customers and developers this way, then I won't be surprised when it goes bankrupt.
My assets are on most of the maps of the ex-USSR, but now users will not be able to receive updates to these assets and download lost ones. I will no longer buy versions of Trainz and make any content for it. And for everyone who needs it, I suggest contacting my website https://www.neoklai.org/ (use any blocker to protect against intrusive advertising). The site has existed since 2008 and all my assets can be found there or requested on the forum. :wave:

Hi CiceronMT
As was explained, we initially emailed you regarding a complaint about content that had been cloned from another creator and uploaded by yourself. As no reply was received, this content was removed from the Download Station (with each removed asset also sending an email to you explaining why they were removed).

In this case the content that was removed still included the original author's username and other details.

It was then reported to us that you had re-uploaded this content to the Download Station again, and as such it was obvious to us that you would not listen to the warnings that were given and the decision was made to ban your account from the Download Station and your content removed.

Quite simply, we cannot allow people to share content through the Download Station without the permission of the original author, and we are required to remove this content when reported. For repeat offenses we will remove all uploaded content by that uploader, as we cannot be certain that the content was released with permission, and may ban uploads by that user.

In regards to your helpdesk ticket, this was closed, not deleted. It is still possible to reply to a closed ticket on the helpdesk if required.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back