Need Help Swapping Locos in Scenarios

warzog

I just purchased TRS22 today.
I ran the first tutorial through to it's conclusion.

Then I swapped out the loco in the first tutorial, and saved it. I then loaded the modified local session, but when I reached the marker to stop, the tutorial wouldn't progress. What did I do wrong?
(I stopped at the marker, on it, through it, after it, backed up to it, nothing.)

a side note:

When I ran the unmodified tutorial there was a HUD in the lower right corner with the speed knob, and showed the speed. In the modified version that was missing. How do I get that back?

I just purchased TRS22 today.
I ran the first tutorial through to it's conclusion.

Then I swapped out the loco in the first tutorial, and saved it. I then loaded the modified local session, but when I reached the marker to stop, the tutorial wouldn't progress. What did I do wrong?
(I stopped at the marker, on it, through it, after it, backed up to it, nothing.)

a side note:

When I ran the unmodified tutorial there was a HUD in the lower right corner with the speed knob, and showed the speed. In the modified version that was missing. How do I get that back?

Most likely the in the session it probably points to in the session rules the specific loco that was originally there. You have to go to edit session and look at the rules and change them to match the new loco you placed. For example if it says "display message when Train x reaches a certain point." you would have to change it to "display message when Train y reaches a certain point."

Last edited:
Thank you for that, but it begs the question: How/Where do I find the session rules? Or will it be obvious?

Thank you for that, but it begs the question: How/Where do I find the session rules? Or will it be obvious?

On the top bar. Second from the left is "Edit Menu" looks like a paper and pen icon. Click that and go down to where it says "edit session". You will see all the rules there.

I almost forgot... I discovered that the reason the HUD didn't show up was because I didn't have an engineer on board.

Back