Loosing Railway Bridges

boleyd

For the past almost a week I have been loosing railroad bridges "overnight" Ok in the evening bridges gone in the morning. Either all or close to all depending if I discovered all of the disappearances. I have been replacing them hoping it is a transitory event but it is not. So I scrapped 2022 and am returning to 2019. I have spent considerable time on this issue. Since I personally have no outstanding advantages with 2022 over 2019 I see no reason to spend more time with no guarantee of success.

Something happens overnight that is unique to my system. The route is an 8 year old route that I have been "improving". Never had any issues like this before. Too bad you are unable to regress to 2019 from 2022 routes. I may try some things, but on a casual basis with my primary attention on 2019.

I even looked at the competition. One word summation - BAD .

This sounds to me like a layers issue. Check your session layer. If you see the bridges there, you need to merge the session-layer and the route-layer together. Going forward, ensure you are always on the route-layer when editing the route.

Back