Help, please !! No bell sound. TRC US M scenery (grade crossing)

Try this one. I believe it works with TRC, it was originally made by BNSF50. Here is a link to a picture and CDP download

https://cdetrainz.com/assets_asset.aspx?aid=47

Thanks for the help. I tested it in my laboratory route. There is no sound and no flashing lights, only gates go down. There is no provision in Properties for setting gate delay or bell.

The TRC US M scenery (grade crossing) worked consistently in my test route originally created in T:ANE. The bells worked consistently and the gate delay feature actually worked to boot. It was only when this content was used on a route imported from TS12 into T;ANE that this content wat hit or miss for bell sounds and the gate delay feature never worked at all. A lot of chit doesn't work correct or work at all when routes from older game editions are imported into T:ANE. Many Trainzers have spent years and countless man-hours developing routes/sessions in older game version only to have stuff act chitty when imported into newer Trainz editions.

Do T:ANE created routes import well into to TS2019?

I've noticed that the gate time delays are starting to work now and crossing bells are starting to work more reliably on my grand imported-from-TS12 route. At least most of them are. This has occurred after spending some time adding edits to the route and driving it in the TANE program. It seems as if some stuff irons itself out as if by magic over time and use of the game. Trainz routes/sessions may improve with age like wine, beef , salami and cheese.

Thanks for the help. I tested it in my laboratory route. There is no sound and no flashing lights, only gates go down. There is no provision in Properties for setting gate delay or bell.

I have redone all my NRC XING's with new scripts. They all now have settings in Properties, and the bells and flashers have all been fixed plus two new ones.

Here are the NRC types that were repaired;

<kuid2:647907:101662:1> Grade Xing NRC ATWS CDE
<kuid2:647907:101672:1> Grade Xing NRC ATWS 2 CDE
<kuid2:647907:101677:1> Grade Xing NRC ATWS 3 CDE
<kuid2:647907:101782:2> Grade Xing NRC LED Gated 2L CDE
<kuid2:647907:101872:1> Grade Xing NRC OH 2L Gated CDE
<kuid2:647907:101807:1> Grade Xing NRC OH 4L Gated CDE
<kuid:647907:102691> Grade Xing NRC US Inc. 2L Gated CDE
<kuid:647907:102690> Grade Xing NRC US Inc. 4L Gated CDE

And a repaired dependency;

<kuid:647907:102683> Corona Amber BNSF50 CDE

Back