Pendolino Consist Problem

Prince271088

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone else is having an issue with placing consists of the class 390 Pendolinos? Individually all of the assets load and are placeable in Surveyor, however if I save a fully formed consist and then try to place the consist, I get a message saying 'Train Creation Failed.' - Has anyone else come across this?

I only get this problem if I try to place a consist on the track next to an item of rolling stock - a rake of carriages next to a loco for example. This worked in previous version of Trainz but not in Trainz+/TRS22.

My solution is to either remove the loco or to place the consist on an empty section of track and drag it along to the loco.

Cheers,

PLP

Try placing the consist on a longer length of track. This message usually occurs when there's not enough space to place the consist due to a junction nearby that is set against the consist or the length in general is too short due to the locomotive and buffer at the other end.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. Nothing to do with platform length as the message I'd get for that is 'Insufficient Space'. The area of track I was using to place the consist is 2 to 3 x the length of the entire consist anyway. The locos work fine on their own as a consist so I am guessing the issue is either with one of the carriages or something that happens when all the carriages are coupled together.

Place the engines down then slide the passenger cars up to locomotives. If that doesn't work, then there's something else going on.

Back