Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Sites Do You Recommend?

I thank you for the help, I opened the folder through the asset kuid, and opened it through Explorer. I pasted all of the three files needed, closed, saved (Into sd9_undec_body), and submitted edits, but it still didn't work. Maybe since you mentioned it only works for T: ANE SP Build 2, because I use T: ANE SP4.

JointedRail offers a Southern Pacific EMD "SD9e" but it is only for Trainz 12, maybe in time, or a few years, they may release a version for T: ANE.

I apologize if I sounded incompetent or foolish, but I thank you for your guidance and patience.
    Last edited by AsianTrainMaster_45; August 8th, 2022 at 03:37 AM.

If it doesn't work for you, it's because you've made some kind of mistake (a letter, comma, point or space more or less).
    Locomotives work perfectly in Tane after fixing them.
    Since you confuse the build , the two locomotives were originally created to:
    <kuid2:96914:9492:3> SD9 Central of Georgia 204, build 2.9 = Trainz2009
    <kuid2:173286:220037:1> sd9 SP ,build 2 = 2.0 = Trainz2004
    If you follow the steps explained above carefully, the locomotives will work for you in Tane SP4

I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong, I believe my first error was including the titles of the documents within each document along with the "Primary=fan.tga" and "Tile=st" Texts, so what I did was remove the document titles, save, submit, put it under sd9_undec_body, but it still didn't work, even after submitting and saving edits.

Could it be a title typo? One of three of mine do not have a ".texture.txt" at the end, and is just ".texture" Without the ".txt" at the end...

Do you recommend I stop before I actually screw something up?

An image is worth more than 1000 words, name and content of the three text files, the same within the three files.
    If you don't follow the instructions, you're better off quitting.

Alright, I fixed everything, but it still won't work. I made sure to make sure everything was correct, including the three text documents, but the SP SD9 is still labelled as "Modified, Faulty". Anything else I am missing?

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by AsianTrainMaster_45 View Post
    Alright, I fixed everything, but it still won't work. I made sure to make sure everything was correct, including the three text documents, but the SP SD9 is still labelled as "Modified, Faulty". Anything else I am missing?
    You need to view the errors to know what exactly is faulty. An error occurred message means nothing without the actual information.

So, what's the error this time?
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    Trainz-PLUS: 117669

Make a copy of your config file and copy into a message, along an image of the errors. Syntax has to be exact or the compile process is gonna yap at you.

As "JCitron" rightly says, we need to know exactly what the errors are.

Select the locomotive in the content organizer with the right mouse button and click view errors and warnings.
    In the window that opens, copy and paste here in the forum the sentences that begin with a red symbol.

As I said before the original errors of the locomotive <kuid2:173286:220037:1> sd9 SP were that the mesh "lod3.im" was missing 3 textures with the names:
    digit_1a.texture
    digit_1b.texture
    digit_2b.texture

For those who are curious about the uslw.net SD9 locomotive that is being talked about:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120705...wnloads/files/
    Near the bottom of the page: SD9_SP_bloody_nose.cdp

Direct link:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20120705...loody_nose.cdp