Warbonnet SDF45's???

BrianPacos

Creator, BMP Trainz
I saw a post on Facebook from Trainz (and user norfolksouthern37) that showed a set of JR ATSF EMD SDF45's in the classic "Warbonnet" scheme. I for the life of me cannot find these on JR's website and would love to get these models, where can I find them?? I have only seen these in the freightbonnet, pinstripe, and SPSF kodachrome schemes. Basically everytbing except the warbonnet.

Here is the photo that I saw for anyone interested. Posted by the official Trainz account on Facebook and submitted by norfolksouthern37.

297172687-5433560463357317-6582039963536608083-n.jpg

I saw a post on Facebook from Trainz (and user norfolksouthern37) that showed a set of JR ATSF EMD SDF45's in the classic "Warbonnet" scheme. I for the life of me cannot find these on JR's website and would love to get these models, where can I find them?? I have only seen these in the freightbonnet, pinstripe, and SPSF kodachrome schemes. Basically everytbing except the warbonnet.

The GORGEOUS looking Warbonnets you're referring to would be the FP45s by NS37, still in progress. Really hoping for a release soon as they look spectacular.

Back