NEW Release 8/3/22

Adamovic

RRmods.ca
Now AVAILABLE for TRAINZ 2019 & TRAINZ 2022.

Payware:

GECX C44-9W 4772-4877
KCS C44-9W 4400-4469

Enjoy!

www.rrmods.ca

H2.png

zz1.png

I thought I should let you know that downloading the files is very difficult this time; it fails repeatedly, and the few files that were downloaded were "corrupted". I am giving up for the comming hours. Might well be the case that the issue is on my side, but could please kindly check if your server is OK? Thanks!

Last edited:
I thought I should let you know that downloading the files is very difficult this time; it fails repeatedly, and the few files that were downloaded were corrupt. I am giving up for the comming hours. Might well be the case that the issue is on my side, but could please kindly check if your server is OK? Thanks!

Can you send me an email at info(at)rrmods.us. Send me your account email or order number. We were having server issues lately

I have both UP AC44 packs and cabs are included. You missed to download/install one of the files.

To try and bring this thread back on topic, these are two fantastic looking works of art. The level of detailing in the texturing is amazing. The wear of many years of exposure to the sun, wind and rain is so perfectly depicted. The great model railroader John Allen once said that he would take a photo of any new creation he made and study the photo with a magnifier glass to find anything that gave away the image as a model and not the real thing. You have certainly achieved that level of realism in these units.

William

To try and bring this thread back on topic, these are two fantastic looking works of art. The level of detailing in the texturing is amazing. The wear of many years of exposure to the sun, wind and rain is so perfectly depicted. The great model railroader John Allen once said that he would take a photo of any new creation he made and study the photo with a magnifier glass to find anything that gave away the image as a model and not the real thing. You have certainly achieved that level of realism in these units.

William
Thank you William, appreciate it!

Back