Thread: NEW Release 8/3/22

Exclamation NEW Release 8/3/22

Now AVAILABLE for TRAINZ 2019 & TRAINZ 2022.

Payware:

GECX C44-9W 4772-4877
    KCS C44-9W 4400-4469

Enjoy!

www.rrmods.ca

Blog Entries

Do you guys happen to have an ATSF Warbonnet C44-9W or an NS version of the N&W High Hood SD40-2 in the works?

Two more to add to my list.

I thought I should let you know that downloading the files is very difficult this time; it fails repeatedly, and the few files that were downloaded were "corrupted". I am giving up for the comming hours. Might well be the case that the issue is on my side, but could please kindly check if your server is OK? Thanks!
    Last edited by talos888; August 4th, 2022 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talos888 View Post
    I thought I should let you know that downloading the files is very difficult this time; it fails repeatedly, and the few files that were downloaded were corrupt. I am giving up for the comming hours. Might well be the case that the issue is on my side, but could please kindly check if your server is OK? Thanks!
    Can you send me an email at info(at)rrmods.us. Send me your account email or order number. We were having server issues lately

Blog Entries

im missing this cab file from all the up ac44s kuid2:38228:300269:2

I have both UP AC44 packs and cabs are included. You missed to download/install one of the files.

Blog Entries

Im using trainz 22 and I downloaded all the packs

Blog Entries

Can u just send me the file

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

To try and bring this thread back on topic, these are two fantastic looking works of art. The level of detailing in the texturing is amazing. The wear of many years of exposure to the sun, wind and rain is so perfectly depicted. The great model railroader John Allen once said that he would take a photo of any new creation he made and study the photo with a magnifier glass to find anything that gave away the image as a model and not the real thing. You have certainly achieved that level of realism in these units.

William

Quote Originally Posted by shaun_rt View Post
    Can u just send me the file

Shaun, i have sent you an email

Quote Originally Posted by wreeder View Post
    To try and bring this thread back on topic, these are two fantastic looking works of art. The level of detailing in the texturing is amazing. The wear of many years of exposure to the sun, wind and rain is so perfectly depicted. The great model railroader John Allen once said that he would take a photo of any new creation he made and study the photo with a magnifier glass to find anything that gave away the image as a model and not the real thing. You have certainly achieved that level of realism in these units.

William
    Thank you William, appreciate it!