Purchased Railroad????

boleyd

I bought a railroad (CoalMint). I did not see any instruction for "loading the route" so I started TRS22. Looked through the basic assets at the bottom of the screen. Saw o new railroad. Tried searches and various settings but could not locate the railroad. While horizontal scrolling Installed items suddenly the railroad appeared in the horizontal string alog with all of my other railroads and sessions. It had a custom art square that showed CMR. I assume that means Coal Mint Railroad. I clicked on it but nothing happened. Scrolled left and right and clicked it again but no action. So I ran to the end of the scroll and back. WHOOPS it was gone. Messing around never recovered it. It is somewhere on my computer but???

If it is CoalMint then it is a DLC route. You have to install it first.

From the Trainz Launcher select Content Store then click the Purchased icon and scroll down through the list. You can also type "Coalmint" (one word without the quotes) into the search box.

If you have purchased it then there will be a button labelled "Install" next to the route. Click that button.

It never appeared, and does not now, on the store as Install. When I purchased it I expected some acknowledgement but saw nothing. Looking at my account, etc. No mention of CoalMint. However it has mysteriously appeared a few time in one of the horizontal scrolls in the menu. I have to see what I use as a payment. Been a long time since a purchase that failed. Thanks for the direction.

Back