N3V: Trains Plus download offers no content for Gold/Plus members [Solved]

The digital downloads page is where your purchased items are found. Product downloads are where subscribers can download but have not purchased the items. They are on loan until membership ends. These only become downloadable if you have purchased the item or membership with the entitlements. Trainz Plus will never appear in your digital downloads as it is only a membership item.

Last edited:
I wrote to them, in the end they completely deprived me of access to TRS22! I was a beta tester for several years, and now they just took and turned everything off for nothing

Last edited:
I also have TRS22 for a long time, but the profile shows that I use only TRS19 ... And beta versions come, but this is not reflected anywhere on the forum. And no Trainz+

TRS22 has not been available for a "long time" and was initially only available to selected beta testers. Are you confusing TRS22 with something else?

It turns out that I can download Trainz 22 and TrainzPlus in my profile, but this is not displayed anywhere?

Trainz Plus and TRS22 do not appear in your timeline which usually means that you are not registered to use them. Did you purchase a Trainz Plus subscription or the retail version of TRS22?

I was a beta tester from the very beginning, when they recruited people, and now it turned out that I was not needed. After more than 10 years in the game, it's probably time to leave it... Unfortunately

I have been "in the game" for a lot longer and a beta tester for many years, at least since TS12. I have never expected to be given a free copy just because of that.

What a scam that could be. Sign up, play the game, maybe make a few reports or not, get a free copy to keep. Everyone would do it.

Sorry to see you go.

The digital downloads page is where your purchased items are found. Product downloads are where subscribers can download but have not purchased the items. They are on loan until membership ends. These only become downloadable if you have purchased the item or membership with the entitlements. Trainz Plus will never appear in your digital downloads as it is only a membership item.

Thanks for that! I had not figured that out but now I can see i! Trainz is like Myst. You've got to figure out the puzzles! I missed that one! :)

If I purchase a TrainzPlus subscription from the Steam store, will it work with the original version of the game?

If I purchase a TrainzPlus subscription from the Steam store, will it work with the original version of the game?

Need A steam user to confirm but I suspect you might need a Steam version installed, need a A Steam user to verify if they also have the TrainzPlus download link in MyTrainz.

TrainzPlus from N3V is also on special offer for the Subscription for a year https://info.trainzsimulator.com/tr...id=cb73c494fc&mc_eid=1ac89f446f#trainzoptions looks to be a similar price to Steam or close to.

It’s just that in the incentive we have a lower price, after all, the salary is far from being in dollars with us... I remember earlier it was possible to buy Trainz 19 in the incentive and link it to MyTrainz

Back