"lime" Railroad, Central PA ??

boleyd

I saw a few months ago a railroad set in Central,Pennsylvania. At least that is what I remember.
It was electrified. I believe its name contained Lime or Lyme?? Does anyone know if it exists on
the site. Different searches found nothing and Jointed Rail nothing.:eek:

Found It - sort of.... It is somewhere inside N3v. Was a payware but has been pulled for an unknown reason. It is shown on the database but Not Available.

"mint" = lime doesn't it?:hehe:

Fiddled some more and was able to make the purchase. N3V never explained how I was to locate, and use, my new purchase???

Loaded TRS2022 and after a lot of fiddling it suddenly appeared. The saga continues on 2022 messages.

Last edited:
Found the "COALMINT" railroad. I actually tried to buy it but something happened in the process and it never executed. Not surprising since the route appeared and disappeared and reappeared from the list of available product. Did not attempt another purchase.

I've got it in TRS19. According to the author, he originally built it in TANE, but updated it to TRS19. It doesn't have procedural track, but is totally seasonal, meaning the ground textures change color depending on the season and the ground textures and track will show snow if you set the snow line to -15 meters.

Back