Trev999's freeware driver commands and other assets

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Hi Pitkin - I vaguely remember this problem but I can't find the missing asset in my installed content.

Could you please let me know which kuid shows this missing asset? I think the fault can be cleared by deleting the reference to the missing kuid in the relevant config file but my files don't seem to reference 300000 so it is a bit of a puzzle.

I have added another dependency to the fileshare: Control Junctions 3 Startup Rule and an updated version of Control Junctions 3 driver command. These files use CDE's version of GlobalList.

Will keep working on updates.

Best Regards - Trev

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Hi Pitkin - I vaguely remember this problem but I can't find the missing asset in my installed content.

Could you please let me know which kuid shows this missing asset? I think the fault can be cleared by deleting the reference to the missing kuid in the relevant config file but my files don't seem to reference 300000 so it is a bit of a puzzle.

I have added another dependency to the fileshare: Control Junctions 3 Startup Rule and an updated version of Control Junctions 3 driver command. These files use CDE's version of GlobalList.

Will keep working on updates.

Best Regards - Trev

Trev,
My gaming computer is down right now. So can't look that up right now.

I remember working with you on the concept of the GlobalList some time ago. If memory serves, the compiler would not allow references to a static class, or something like that. Glad you got that sorted out.

Hi Trevor

With regard to the missing <kuid:160293:300000>.

I recall that this issue came up before with one of the assets that you sent me to test and you said that it was an error in the config file. Your advice was to just delete the reference in the config file, which I did, and the command then worked just fine.

Regards

Brian

Thanks, Pitkin. I have uploaded a few updated files this morning. They should now be using a different version of Globallist by CDE.

If this doesn't fix the issue could you please let me know.

Trevor

Thanks Trevor, trying your scripts in TRS 19 build 4.6
and got this error

greetings GM

Thanks for the report, GM. The image is too small for me to be able to read the info.

Please post as text. I can't even see which asset is in error.

Thanks - Trev

hello,

It says;

Code:
controljunctions3command.gs(86) : function RecordJunction in class CJDatabase or derivative, line 86

trev999 01.jpg

Sorry to mess you guys around; will get it right eventually.

@ G.M. - I think the CJ3 driver command is trying to use the wrong version of CJ3 Startup Rule. I have edited the config file of Control Junctions 3 version 8 to use version 1 of CJR. Please download the two relative files again and let me know if the issue is resolved.

Cheers - Trev

great Trevor the error is gone
-enabled control Junction 3 in the driver command list
-added the CJ3 Startup Rule
-try to edit the rule, click to add a junction and expect a list of the junctions, but its empty
-tried to enter manual but failed
no idea what i do wrong

trying out Approach Target Mark (TANE)
wow has a lot of options

Last edited:
ok ty , maybe the problem here is I do not understand how Global list gets used (or CDE Global List)

ty Christopher, but it does not help
this is what i see when want to add a junction
you expect a list with junction names

Back