Changing clouds/skybox

geckopow

Eh, how do i change the clouds/skybox, tried to change it, but i get no other option apart from the default clouds?

You haven't described what you did in your attempt to change the sky, so I will point you to the basic method in the Environment Tools from the Tools main menu in Surveyor

See the Trainz Wiki Page at https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/How_to_Use_Environment_Tools#Weather_and_Water

You should see a drop down box of options that were installed with Trainz Plus/TRS22 plus any additional options that were installed in downloads from the DLS and DLC.

You haven't described what you did in your attempt to change the sky, so I will point you to the basic method in the Environment Tools from the Tools main menu in Surveyor

See the Trainz Wiki Page at https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/How_to_Use_Environment_Tools#Weather_and_Water

You should see a drop down box of options that were installed with Trainz Plus/TRS22 plus any additional options that were installed in downloads from the DLS and DLC.

Yeah its teh cloud cover, i do not see any other options apart from the default cloud?

If you go into Content Manager and select the Custom filter and set the filters as:-

Installed = True
Name = Cloud

you should see:-

<kuid:-1:8000> Medium Clouds
<kuid:-25:1064> Clouds USA
<kuid:-1:8002> More Clouds
<kuid:-1:110014> No Cloud 01
<kuid:-1:8001> Very Cloudy
<kuid:-1:110013> Very Very Cloudy

All are Built-in or Base and should have been installed when you installed TRS19 or Trainz Plus.

In the environment, where you are and see only the default clouds, or no cloud, scroll or open the list. There should be others to choose from. There are not only many already built-in but also plenty on the DLS to choose from.

In the environment, where you are and see only the default clouds, or no cloud, scroll or open the list. There should be others to choose from. There are not only many already built-in but also plenty on the DLS to choose from.

How do you fix if it only displays one option? I go to edit environment click the clouds and water and only one option appears nothing else to select.

How do you fix if it only displays one option? I go to edit environment click the clouds and water and only one option appears nothing else to select.

That's odd because I've never seen only one selection.

If you are using Surveyor 2.0, try switching to Surveyor Classic.

Regards Claus

I seem to recall very early in the story of S20 that N3V did advise that some things are still "best done" in Classic. This could be one of those. S20 is still very much a WIP.

Back