Need help with LilB script not working.

MrDementia

As the title says, I'm having trouble with locomotives that use LilB scripts, I cannot edit their properties in game, whenever I try to do so it gives me this error:
(Error: PropertyBrowserRefreshed() not handled.)
(A script error occurred while attempting to edit the properties of this asset.)
I've tried deleting said script in the CM and downloading it again, I went to JR to get the newest version and installed it but it also didn't work, I went to the folder where the archives are located and deleted it, after that I did an extended data base repair and installed it again but to no avail.
I've never had this problem before so It's confusing and annoying at the same time, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

All I can offer is a hint at best. I had issues with some railcars using their scripts and found I had to change the railcars trainzbuild. After that there were some other things I had to fix, but I was able to do it with the error messages content manager gave me.

I decided that the build number might be the issue because I had some cars that worked and others that gave that same error, and the only difference I could find was that the working cars had a higher trainz build number than the ones that didn't.

I know that's not much to go on, but maybe it can point you in the right direction?

All I can offer is a hint at best. I had issues with some railcars using their scripts and found I had to change the railcars trainzbuild. After that there were some other things I had to fix, but I was able to do it with the error messages content manager gave me.

I decided that the build number might be the issue because I had some cars that worked and others that gave that same error, and the only difference I could find was that the working cars had a higher trainz build number than the ones that didn't.

I know that's not much to go on, but maybe it can point you in the right direction?

I'd appreciate any help, what build did you change the cars to? do I also need to change the version for the Lib itself?

(Error: PropertyBrowserRefreshed() not handled.)
(A script error occurred while attempting to edit the properties of this asset.)

I think this error is saying there is something open while you are trying to submit the asset. Close everything, then submit the edits.

Also LilB script library is a built-in asset. Is this what your talking about?
<kuid2:103021:100525:21> LilB's Script Library v1.4.5.6

I think this error is saying there is something open while you are trying to submit the asset. Close everything, then submit the edits.

Also LilB script library is a built-in asset. Is this what your talking about?
<kuid2:103021:100525:21> LilB's Script Library v1.4.5.6

If you mean the dependencies in the library, I've already closed all of them, I've also closed all of locomotives that use the library.

In my CM theres only one Library with this kuid: <kuid:2:103021:100525:21> LilB's Script Library v1.4.5.7

I'd appreciate any help, what build did you change the cars to? do I also need to change the version for the Lib itself?
The cars started as trainz build 2.9 and I changed them to 3.6 I only edited the rollingstock, not the scripts.

Managed to fix it by doing a clean reinstall of the game, I went to the N3V folder and deleted the folder for TRS2022, I downloaded the game again and it worked.
I guess something was corrupted to the point that not even the data base repair could fix it

Back