Does anyone have the installer for Trainz Service Pack 2?

applerfdvtr54

As the title says: I'm looking for SP2 Build 110491, or even Build 105100.

Trainz SP5 has been giving me a lot of issues with content no longer working and making the game less stable to use, so I need to downgrade - however the lowest build installer I have on my PC is SP4 and an old version of SP1. So I'm trying to find anyone who has archived the installer for SP2 Build 110491 or Build 105100.

Any help is appreciated.

You would probably get a lot more help if you'd register your game. Which version are you patching?

Bill

If it is, it's not showing on your track schematic under your username. See the versions beneath mine? Yours should have at least one under it.

Bill

If it is, it's not showing on your track schematic under your username. See the versions beneath mine? Yours should have at least one under it.

Bill

My account is different on the forum, it won't let me use my main/normal account on the forum for whatever reason. But I can guarantee that my game is registered. That definitely isn't the issue.

If you are having content issues with SP5 it's because many assets have been updated and if you haven't updated, they'll be faulty in your install.

Hi Richard,

I have the 105100 Platinum installer archived, but not 110491. I'll send you a private message.

Back