done (created) with TRS22

This is a very nice video with a great locomotive. Unfortunately, I misread the title of the thread and thought 'done' meant 'I'm finished' with TRS22 and was expecting a long critique of how terrible TRS22 is! Just goes to show there are positive views about the latest version of our game.

Paul

Unfortunately, I misread the title of the thread and thought 'done' meant 'I'm finished' with TRS22 and was expecting a long critique of how terrible TRS22 is!

My "at first sight" reaction was the same. It just shows how "first impressions" can be very misleading.

henou76 - Great video - Thanks for that. Very enjoyable showcase of what TRS22 can offer for enthusiasts!

Yes, great video and I did not spot a single scantily clad "young thing" in the platform people (cue disappointment emoji).

Nice video.

I, too, was impressed by the SNCF locomotive. So impressed that I "Americanized" the locomotive, and then made a video of it in action (full screen / 1080p):

Phil

Last edited:
@philskene You just have to touch something to make it beautiful ! Some kind of Midas ;-) I've always loved your videos and they're one of the ones that made me want to buy Trainz.
Spel Genoegen

Last edited:
Back