Get assets from TANE to 19 problem

rwk

I had to switch C drives because my windows wouldn't boot a few months ago and now I reinstalled 19 but I want access to my TANE files, but it keeps pointing to my current C drive but the files are on my old internal drive which shows up as a different letter when I plug it in via a USB part. I'm moving the data files over but it's very slow. I hope I got the right folder, it's like 299 gb. It has over an hour left and I started the copy around 6 pm. I just want to rebuild TANE like it was on the other drive. TANE won't save the path to the other external drive which I am running as a slave to get data off.

Once your data is moved, do the following:

Rename the old folders, now on your new hard drive, to something recognizable such as TANE DATA. (Doesn't have to be CAPS).

Start TANE

At the Launcher, click on settings.
Click on Install tab at the top.

In the space you'll see the current path which you don't want.

Click on the ...

Browse in the Windows Explorer window that opens up to the TANE DATA folder.

Click Select.

TANE will run a quick translation-tables thing and want to restart.

When you restart, you'll now have all your old data back again in your new copy of TANE.

You'll then be able to start up TANE and then export your data you want to CDPs to import into TRS19. Remember you can't export built-ins or DLC and DLC will have to be downloaded.

Last edited:
Back