Multiple Industry New

CobraLAD

Hello all

Can a 'Multiple Industry New' be setup to load all cars at once. I want to use it next to a 'auto ramp yellow deck 1'

No,

But you gan drive to trackmark, halt train, then you can give the instant load command. No need for the MIN, the command loads the train all at once.

Just like Christopher824 said no need for the MIN. Have not seen an instant load command. How do I do it? Sounds a good thing to have. Bob

Last edited:
Have not seen an instant load command. How do I do it? Sounds a good thing to have.

It's a driver command and they're either on the DLS or built-in and there are some variations.

The variations include setting a specific commodity and others to allow random loading some freight cars are empty.

I use this one, works very well

<kuid2:67585:1017:2> InstantLoad - by robin_hoods

Thanks for this one. RJ Artim Glad it worked

Last edited:
JR Multi Industry

I believe there is a Jointed rail version that loads all the cars, don't know if it has all the same proproties though

OK, all this sound good but I use <kuid2:45324:400001:5> JR Multi Industry. You set it up just like 'Multiple Industry New' but has the option to instant load. You can also have it wait for some time before it starts to load and a time lapse between each carload. This night sound like it is hard to set up but believe me it is easy.

Does the engine have to remain coupled to the cars? There once was a rule that allowed you to drop the consist and go else where while they loaded.

Rob

Add more containers' livery

Hi all,
I am newbie, need guidance about livery or skin of containers for TRS 2019. I am unable to upgrade to TRS 2022 for this moment because economic reason. Sorry.

For my fictional route, I have install container station from DLS :
Container Station V2 <kuid:95230:102616> which is able to load/unload 40ft Container <kuid:-3:10041>.
The container kuid 10041 has 5 type of liveries :
mesh "40ft_container.im"
mesh "40ft_pils.im"
mesh "40ft_matsui.im"
mesh "40ft_capital.im"
mesh "40ft_blue.im"

1. How can I change or add the liveries of container, so I have more than 5 liveries and more locally as in my country ?
2. How can I have files .im without add new separate kuid like 5 above ?
3. I tried to use Sketchup+RubyTMIIX to create 7 liveries more, but each of them will use new kuid.
From RubyTMIIX, I can have 7 .im files, but they are exactly same files, not different like 5 above.

4. Another issue, when I clone kuid 10041, after submit, I get many warning and error...
How can I clone this asset without error ?

Another installed station is RI Container Station 40ft <kuid2:1004857:10000:0> but not work to load / unload animation although have already use spesific flatcar as required in config. I don't know why....

So please help me to solve.
Thanks in advance.

Hi. First of all it's to say every object has usually an own kuid. There is the possibility to have just one object with more changeble skins but such an object needs a script to work (like let the user to choose which skin to use or let the script to select a random skin among the ones provided in the object. Without that script no way to have different objects without different kuids (no matter the mesh is always the same)

Hi. First of all it's to say every object has usually an own kuid. There is the possibility to have just one object with more changeble skins but such an object needs a script to work (like let the user to choose which skin to use or let the script to select a random skin among the ones provided in the object. Without that script no way to have different objects without different kuids (no matter the mesh is always the same)
Thanks for your explanations.So I need to have each kuid of the livery, then put .im files into mesh table, similar to kuid 10041.Am I correct ?

just two ways:
1) texture changability script (textures library with multiple textures and the scripted object to use the library)
2) one object for any texture

Back