Amtrak P42DC wheels

alex656_501

I noticed that the wheels of the Amtrak P42DC on the west from denver route do not rotate; happens to you too?

Last edited:
The P42 is made by Jointed Rail, so I moved the thread over to their area; might get seen by them a little sooner.

peter

That is partially true, however, the reworking for TRS22 was all done at N3V. Curiously the test asset I have does not suffer from the sliding wheels. There are also some other small bugs that I hope they can take care of.

Hi All
Just to confirm, we have recieved a bug report from the OP of this thread, and a task has been entered into our system for this to be looked into further. Unfortunately a few of our team have been off the last couple of weeks, so it might be a little time before we can look into this properly, and I'm not sure when we plan to release further updates for the West from Denver pack at this time.

Regards

Bogeys used to require the animation to be named anim.kin. The <kuid2:565249:101066:1> P42 Bogey has an animation file for every lod level (like p42_bogie_lod0_scene.kin). For testing I created an updated version of the bogey, renaming a copy of p42_bogie_lod0_scene.kin to anim.kin (in addition to unpacking the textures). This updated bogey did show the expected animation.

Peter

Back