How do I buy TRS22 with a Silver Class Membership?

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
Should I select the $69.99 TRS22 and then send a Helpdesk ticket to get it connected to my Silver Class membership or do I select another option that I do not see?

All purchases of TRS22 are the basic model. The memberships are attached automatically to the base TRS22 and determine which extras you are entitled to. The My Memberships on the MyTrainz page are only kept if you have purchased the base game otherwise they get deleted when membership expires.

If you have Silver it will be attached to TANE, TRS19 and TRS22 if you own all of them, you don't need to do anything other than own / buy a copy of TRS22.

If I understand the OP correctly then the question involves how does one buy a permanent copy of TRS22 and the silver membership? I purchased the Trainz Plus + TRS22 deal in December. I wanted to try out some new DLC for a month with the silver membership but when I clicked on it in the store it took me to the Gold membership page as if I was upgrading my Trainz Plus membership but that was for the rest of my annual Trainz Plus membership. I only wanted the silver membership for a month or two.

He already has Silver, according to several previous threads.

If you have Plus and want to try the new DLC then you can just upgrade to Gold Plus for a month or so.

Builds are authorised through the resources allocated to your MyTrainz account. Buying a product in the store allocates that resource to your account, or signing up for a membership provides different resources.

If you want to check out TRS22 the cheapest way would be to upgrade from Silver to Gold for a month, which gives you access to S20 as well.

If you want to purchase TRS22 make sure you use your discount code (SILVERDISCOUNT) for 10% off.

I am on Gold but I also have a totally separate account for a stand alone purchase of "standard" TRS19. When I go to My Memberships on the MyTrainz page I get the following options (see screenshot) to purchase the subscriptions. Again, I already purchased a standard TRS19 so these offers are an "add on." Thus, you would purchase '22 and then add the Silver subscription to your account from that page. Note that Silver is for DLC only and must have a separate copy of '22.

Screenshot
http://www.jump55.com/membership.jpg

Back