My Route Crashes!!! [solved]

Harold-James

My route crashes often whether in surveyor or sessions and most likely to occur in one part of the route!! There is nothing that stands out as a cause. Since I have a gaming PC and the installed games works fine, leads me to think the issue is a asset from DLS or some script issue!! No faulty assets found and lots of DBR because of the many crashes!! Build: 117009 -- Any suggestions as always, is greatly appreciated!! If this issue cannot be resolved, it might as well be the end of the line for Trainz!! So Frustrating!!

1. Save As a new route (so you can play with that one)
2. Disable all dependencies, restart Trainz and load the route.
3. Does it load without crashing? If yes, then re-enable groups of content and retest until it crashes.
4. If no in Step 3, then this is more concerning as the route may be corrupt. The next step would be to save that as a .cdp and submit a bug report to see if QA also have a crash.

Do you play any video games ? I play Fallout 76 and when the Invaders From Beyond event was on, FO76 used to crash and freeze and so did Trainz. When the event ended both stopped crashing.

Success!! Thank you so much!!

1. Save As a new route (so you can play with that one)
2. Disable all dependencies, restart Trainz and load the route.
3. Does it load without crashing? If yes, then re-enable groups of content and retest until it crashes.
4. If no in Step 3, then this is more concerning as the route may be corrupt. The next step would be to save that as a .cdp and submit a bug report to see if QA also have a crash.

Success!! I disabled about half of the dependencies including one suspect and the route did not crash. A few hours later confirmed that the airport industry was the cause. Replaced assist with a updated (??) version, so far everything is working fine!! Thanks for your help!!!

Back