Need help with TRC traffic stopper

Jayco-man

This is a picture of my problem with the traffic stopper, I thank I have everything but not sure, any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
VwQHHD.jpg

You are going to need one of the longer versions of the stopper -- for this installation, at least a 5-track. (There are also a 6- and a 7-track.) The carz will stop just a few meters before the end of the stopper which will be on the tracks as you have it. (It's not long enough to merit the "Special," which is around 40 meters.) Other than that, I don't see any functional issues with this setup. You have not yet installed the TRC triggers, which will be necessary.

The TRC track connections (or are they just index marks?) are too close for comfort -- I'll typically use the 3-track like yours above for a two-track 90-degree crossing.

:B~)

Thank you very much for the info, I had to use the TRC special to get long enough to work, put it in twice to get it to work, but it's in and working good, thanks again.

You're welcome.

I avoid using the "Invisible Crossing," I think it's called -- the one mounted on a piece of fixed track. Had some weird issues when I added a crossing half a mile down the line, the triggers kept pointing to the distant crossing instead of the new one they were at.

Don't know about 19, but in T:ANE you need a trigger on each side of the crossing on each rail. The crossing opens when trains driven in realistic mode approach the back of the trigger (the round part) with the throttle closed. The two triggers should be set to the same distance.

;B~)

Back