Canadian Rocky Mountains - Rogers Pass, Dispatchers in Revelstoke Session question

from your timeline I see you should not be a novice and know how to tackle trainz and sort out to make it work.
you have to be a little bit more specific and most of us would in your case go to driver session, hit the button and see what happens.
Also not forget to read and try to understand and follow the guidance pop-up menu's/messages.
The dispatcher session was setup in a way that industries and alike request from time to time for material deliveries and or pickup.
To take the heat and pressure of the user those request are not mandatory and block your session.
The tasks can be cherry picked as you wish to follow up.

Last edited:
Hi all! I have an issue with Rogers Pass route itself. I'm currently using T:ANE and I purchased this DLC last week from the trainz store. It worked great initially for the first few days, save for a few seconds of lag when I would move the cursor around the map or while driving. But other than that it worked good. But tonight when I went to play a saved session on the route, the game crashed during the loading screen. This has not happened before and after restarting the game it continued to crash during the load screen. I would get a message at the top of the screen in the load screen that read: "Precaching content." After one of the crashes, the game automatically did a database repair when I went to restart again. I tried making changes in the settings in case it was graphics issue but nothing has worked.

Has anyone else had this issue with the route and is there anything I can do to get it to work?

Thanks in advance.

You need to run a database repair if you are getting crashes.

At the Launcher, click on developer menu then choose Rebuild database.

Once that's complete, check your content. If you see anything that's faulty, right-click and view errors and warnings. This will remove any errors that remain.

Thanks! I did try this just now. When I clicked on the route, I checked for errors and warnings. The route itself has a total of 31 errors and 0 warnings, saying several dependency KUID's are unknown. I did not see anything that was listed faulty. What could this be?

the route itself and sessions should be ok and run fine but getting dependency kuids going haywire and become unknown are not the route builders fault.
Let me know which kuids are missing and or unknown assets maybe i can get you back on track and enjoy trainz the fullest.
Run once in a while DBR and or EDBR just sort of clean up things in background before it getting worse.

Roy

Thanks! I did try this just now. When I clicked on the route, I checked for errors and warnings. The route itself has a total of 31 errors and 0 warnings, saying several dependency KUID's are unknown. I did not see anything that was listed faulty. What could this be?

I did another DBR today but still to no avail, the route still crashes while loading. Where would I look for the EDBR? I could only find the regular DBR.

Back