Trs19 two serious errors

Ruien

English:
Hello, there is a problem with the main menu line of trs19 bulid105175. After entering the game, the main menu is completely black. The preview train always displays the reminder of "loading environment, please wait a moment", and trs19 SP2 cannot be updated
Chinese:
大家好,trs19 bulid105175主菜单线路有问题,进入游戏后主菜单完全是黑的,预览火车一直显示“正在加载环境”,请稍后”的提醒,并且无法更trs 19 sp2
Computer configuration: ASUS notebook Max a541uj

Memory: 4GB

System: windows11

Graphics card: NVIDIA geforce920m

Core display: Intel HD graphics 620

Cpu: Intel i7-7200u 4-core 2.7ghz

Graphics card used in the game: NVIDIA geforce920m

Trs19 main menu route displays "installed, paid (not enabled)"

Last edited:
Please post the specs for your computer. This sounds to me like a graphics card issue.

HI,

perhaps:-

1) you do not have a registered version of TS19 (you see John's name + a list of registered Trainz programs.

Use the Help desk if you cannot register!

2) Your user profile states Country "China"
You may have problems connecting with the N3V servers which are not in China.

Regards,

Colin

computer configuration

My reading of that problem, is that the game cannot connect to the authentication server and you need to contact the helpdesk for support and registration

There might also be a hardware problem involved as well. The NVIDIA geforce920m was released in 2015 and the last driver I was able to locate was released in 2018. it also seems only 4G of RAM is a pretty tight arrangement.

Bill

I was running TS19 using a gtx 770ti GPU - needed the settings at below average, no shadows, but the program ran quite well.
With our questioner in China, I do wonder if access to the servers is allowed.
colin

There might also be a hardware problem involved as well. The NVIDIA geforce920m was released in 2015 and the last driver I was able to locate was released in 2018. it also seems only 4G of RAM is a pretty tight arrangement.

Bill
I have checked the graphics card. In other trainz versions, the garage preview is normal, and the graphics card is updated to the latest driver, but the "installed, paid (not enabled)" is displayed in contermanage

Please post the specs for your computer. This sounds to me like a graphics card issue.

I have checked the graphics card. In other trainz versions, the garage preview is normal, and the graphics card is updated to the latest driver, but the "installed, paid (not enabled)" is displayed in contermanage
You definitely need to contact the helpdesk, they are the only support that can fix that problem

Back