any matching textures for this track?

Who created the track?

There are textures for the LRW procedural track but without a KUID and a helpful picture, this is like digging for pepper amongst black ants.

images.jpg

heres the image to be more spacific (the track isnt mines)

thumbnail picture

Send me the kuid and I will make you the texture.

John

I guess it's too much work to supply both the KUID and the image.

<kuid2:79563:1042:2> UK Bullhead- Wooden

Here's the KUID for the track he so needs the ballast for.

You don't need to make a texture, 'cuz it already exists on the DLS - <kuid:45203:658> UK Bullhead Wooden and Rusty Track by Wiley4. Here's a pic:

OvnPhlZ.jpg

It's not an exact match, but it does exist already. If you still want an exact match for it, then that's fine. I could make one for you if you'd like, but if you've sorted it out already, then nevermind.

You don't need to make a texture, 'cuz it already exists on the DLS - <kuid:45203:658> UK Bullhead Wooden and Rusty Track by Wiley4. Here's a pic:

OvnPhlZ.jpg

It's not an exact match, but it does exist already. If you still want an exact match for it, then that's fine. I could make one for you if you'd like, but if you've sorted it out already, then nevermind.
i would prefer if you could make the texture for me :) since the one doesnt exactly matches and it looks wierd to me

it looks good :D lemme download and see how it works out

edit: on the dls it says its obsolete so i cant download it :/

Last edited:
it looks good :D lemme download and see how it works out

edit: on the dls it says its obsolete so i cant download it :/

Right click on the obsolete asset and choose download this version, or whatever it's says. This will force Content Manager to download that obsolete asset anyway.

Back