fill with water

Ghost42

I have done it before, age related I think, I am trying to fill a grid with water, quicker than trying to paint it but after many tries I seem to have forgotten how.
Please point me in the right direction!
trs19

Click on the topology tool - the one in the upper right corner.

Get the height of your ground.

Click on water and set the height to be something higher than your ground.

Adjust the size of the brush.
Paint in the water.

There is no way to fill the grid with water.

If you've already painted water and it doesn't show, it means you have buried it under the ground.

Click on the area where the water should be.

click on the water with the + + on it and raise the mouse up. This will raise your water up to where you want it.

Hope this helps.

Click on the topology tool - the one in the upper right corner.

Get the height of your ground.

Click on water and set the height to be something higher than your ground.

Adjust the size of the brush.
Paint in the water.

There is no way to fill the grid with water.

If you've already painted water and it doesn't show, it means you have buried it under the ground.

Click on the area where the water should be.

click on the water with the + + on it and raise the mouse up. This will raise your water up to where you want it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I am creating an island, last time I created an area of water then lifted the island out of the water, I'll create the island first this time to lessen the work of creating water.

Thanks, I am creating an island, last time I created an area of water then lifted the island out of the water, I'll create the island first this time to lessen the work of creating water.

You're welcome. I've done it both ways and prefer to create my islands first then fill in the water as well.

Back