Airport and Air Flight Screenshots (Warning Large Screenshots)

This is my latest attempt to model the ammo dumps at the airfield. In the book I have there is just one small diagram without much detail so I have had to use a bit of imagination. They have all gone and just show a vague outline on Google Earth. I did find this video of some ammo dups at RAF Binbrook.

Oh, you'd better put the Memphis Belle in there if you're putting in B-17's!

The Beechcraft Bonanza is available and two Vampires, in Australian and New Zealand colours, you might have to wait for Pascal to reskin in British colours.

vampire1.jpg

Ian

The Beechcraft Bonanza is available and two Vampires, in Australian and New Zealand colours, you might have to wait for Pascal to reskin in British colours.

vampire1.jpg

Ian

Fabulous looking plane, thanks very much ! I recently watched an RAF airshow video where these babies were flying.

Here is a short video of an aerial tour of most of my route using the Vampire. If you like it please click the Like button !

Nice video on a large map!
I intend to make a skin of a british Vampire, but which squadron??

Nice video on a large map!
I intend to make a skin of a british Vampire, but which squadron??

Lol I know zilch about aircraft colours but this is a great clip of the aircraft when it was brand new.

Last edited:
Thanks papou, Forester1: the mosquito has a particular relevance for me as the pilot of the last flyable one used to live in our village. When returning from airshows he used to buzz the village several times which was quite a sight. Unfortunately they both met a tragic end some time later.

Back