Wig Wag's

toddpicha

Does anyone possibly know of any websites that have a good selection of Wig Wag crossing signals other than what is on the download station?

I believe Reggies Trainz had some in a payware package before going down, but that's the only place i know of unfortunately.

-Chiro

That stinks, a good site for rr crossing signals is gone for now. I was going to get his payware signals and failed to do so. What happens when I use content from now defunct sites in a route and upload the route? How are others supposed to get the content? Same if I download a route that has missing assets from now defunct sites. How do I get the content? All these closing Trainz sites and broken links will make some routes have missing assets that can't be found and aren't easily replaceable if they are missing to begin with. I went to his site on wayback and I managed to get the freeware crossing signals.

Last edited:
Look for the author BNSF50 on the DLS. He made a selection of wig wags that look good. I use them extensively on my route the Levi & Appalachian.

Dave

Hello All,

I had reggiestrainz crossing signals but lost them all when my external hard drive gave up the ghost. I did grab BNSF's wigwags as well but TRC made some sounds for wigwags and only has one sound download on the DLS however on YouTube Railfan1055 has videos of different sounds for wigwags & he has some wig wags that I was looking for I searched for his content but could not find a website that hosted the content.

Back