Multiplayer Route isn't visible to the second Admin with all rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek.skirl

Last edited:
Trainz 22 currently has two MPS routes available with the goal of avoiding spreading the users across dozens of hundreds of maps. We're looking at our options regarding supporting invites to other routes.

I suggest you branch off one of the two existing routes.

"with the goal of avoiding spreading the users across dozens of hundreds of maps"
This is ok for me and needfull too I think.

"branch off one of the two existing routes"
What shell "branch off" say to me:
A) in the sense of cutting the connection to one of the two MP-routes and after that the inviting MP-route will appear or
B) in the sense of using only one of the two for now temporary or/and
c) in the sense of this times it isn't possible for Trainz 22 users to be invited to and to found a private MP-route?

Ekkehard

Last edited:
TRS22 users can currently only join those two routes.
My "workaround" suggestion is that you both join one of those routes and begin creating a new section of terrain by building out in one direction (or even leaving a gap from the existing boards and begin building your route far away from the current areas being developed).

The rout can be any size and everything streams in when you load. You can name objects in your new section so that you can find them on returning to the route.

Thankyou very much. Now it's clear for me.
The answer is for now times, I think, and the situation may alter in future times.
This thread may be closed as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back