Screenshots of industries or farms you have created from individual pieces on the DLS

Ruhstein - I particularly like your scenes from a harbour. Could I ask: are those warehouse buildings on the DLS ? Thanks.

Now, my Union Mills - I did make the sign, of course...

2022-12-14-093156.jpg

That's a great video! It really gives the feel of a working harbor. An interesting effect I noticed between 2:00 and 2:20, As the loco is working on the far left, the wind seems to change and the smoke from the factories on the right changes! I have never seen that before. Well done sir!

Ruhstein - sorry, my wording was ambiguous....I was merely curious about what assets you'd used, not questioning whether you were complying with the criteria of the thread. Nice video too!

Old Hundley Distillery. 2017

Bear with me on another one I liked that in this case comes from 2017. Old Hundley Distillery in Kentucky. (Named after my Brother!)
u4BYNX.jpg

The tall buildings to the left are where the bourbon is aged. The distillery part I believe was listed as a utility house for a water plant, but it worked for me! Not world class stuff but I liked it. Oh look at those terrible mountains in the background. It was hell in the original surveyor to make mountains. The new one Surveyor 2.0 makes cool mountains in minutes! Used to take days and they looked terrible.

Cable works BI3

Some great inspiring pics here!

I have been working on a custom BI3 interactive industry today - a cable works. This takes in empty cable drums and metals/PVC etc to output several different cable products, from oversized reels to individual pallets of spools.
I have been attempting to make this look as realistic as possible but it is still in progress, excuse the random assortment of rolling stock!

GT-BI3-Cable-Works---functional-industry-created-from-various-assets-on-the-DLS.-Empty-reels-of-cable-are-exchanged-for-full-ones..jpg

Goods in:
GT-BI3-Cable-Works---goods-in-at-this-end-of-the-site.-Empty-drums-are-refilled-with-new-cable-from-metal-and-PVC-input-products..jpg

Goods out - I need to replace the gantry crane. Ignore the blue building top right as that is another part of the route.
GT-BI3-Cable-Works---goods-out-at-this-end-of-the-works.-This-produces-a--range-of-cable-products%2C-from-oversize-reels-to-individual-spools..jpg

Kind regards,

Gary

neville_hill - The assets in the scene are from the following authors: flomarie, jcayena, euromodeller, wawasoo, masontaylor, domsarto, sacho, duarn, bendorsey, dalliance, iceman2117, clam1952, bobsanders, jkeenan.

Frisco Locomotives coming in to switch cars at the Cargill Cotton Seed Oil Plant.

UahVvR.jpg

Dave Snow and others had some great items to put together for this one.

A Royal Mail Distribution Centre put together with various assets.

Taken from one of my routes and then improved with added detail.

Now on the DLS if anybody can use it.......do what you like with it.....add or delete whatever suits.

xcp5qis.jpg

UaK197N.jpg

7i53UFZ.jpg

��
LWHl6OR.jpg

j4hfN6K.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
VWCjS5L.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back