Screenshots of industries or farms you have created from individual pieces on the DLS

MSGSapper

Trainz route developer
Please post screenshots of rail industries or farms you have created from individual pieces on the DLS here in this thread. Examples of rail industries might be factories, refineries, mines, chemical plants, etc. The farms do not have to be served by rail, but the industries do to be included in this thread.

One building from the DLS is not what I am looking for here. It must be a complete scene composed of a variety of items from the DLS.

The intent here is that this thread serves as a resource for route builders who need ideas on how to put together a great looking rail industry or farm.

To get things started here are some screenshots of my own industries/farms.

Propane industry

Screenshot-of-propane-industry.jpg

Seafood Factory

Seafood-factory-screenshot.jpg

Farm

Farm-screenshot.jpg

Coal Mine

Coal-mine-screenshot.jpg

Furniture Factory

Furniture-factory-screenshot.jpg

Scrap Yard

Scrapyard-screenshot.jpg

Thanks for this great idea, Bob.

Bunge sunflower seed processing plant on my Brock Industrial Parl route. (WIP)
Claude

Sunflower-Seed-Oil-Processing-Plant-1.jpg

Sunflower-Seed-Oil-Processing-Plant-2.jpg

Last edited:
This is a really great idea for a thread!

I don't have anything to share just yet, but now I'm getting a lot of ideas...

Matt

This is K-tech industry on my Indiana Northeastern. They produce asphalt tar mixes, winter road spray with beet juice and the complex also houses Klink Concrete products.
THnV9j1.jpg
[/IMG]

Good Day Bob,

Just tripped over this new Thread, and it is awesome..........It gives me lots of Ideas and very helpful. :cool:

You are always spot on, we are blessed to have you as Creator and Entrepreneurial for the group.....;)

Have a great week Sir..........:wave:

Good Day Bob,

Just tripped over this new Thread, and it is awesome..........It gives me lots of Ideas and very helpful. :cool:

You are always spot on, we are blessed to have you as Creator and Entrepreneurial for the group.....;)

Have a great week Sir..........:wave:

Thanks for the kind words!

Bob

Great idea for a thread Bob - right up my street.

I am working on some more complex industrial facilities for my route such as steelworks and petrochemicals but they are nowhere near ready so here is a general engineering factory.

Berknell-Boiler-Co%2C-industrial-equipment-manufacturers.jpg

view_media_post

view_media_post

Large steam era generic building is actually a Dave Snow warehouse spline...

deXIuD3.jpg

Chimneys are part of the spline, sunk several meters to hide the original loading dock. Rooftop additions, valance, loading dock (2 pieces), doors, trash, and so on are from the DLS. Great thread.

Best,
smyers

The British Steel Corporation's Penween Works

(Replaced the ECC Penween site from Duchy Days with a custom /DLS asset based/ built steel mill)

20220622234105-01.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh. I don't know where to start.

This is from Rivercide, two versions are on the Download Station, one electrified, the other not:

Rivercide_002.jpg

Krashnburne, also on the Download Station:

TRS19_Krashnburne_16.jpg

Port Loteta, also ... :

TRS19_PortLoleta_07.jpg

They are all fully functioning model railroads, with sessions too.

Phil

Last edited:
Just a gentle reminder to everyone that screenshots of specific rail industries and farms that you have put together from individual pieces on the DLS are what we are looking for here. See my original post for full details on what is supposed to be posted here and why.

Bob

Back