Only one sky [solved]

lenscab

Hi,,, Build 117669,,, I am now building a new route and found in the enviroment screen that there is only one sky, (No clouds 01), Now I have had more to choose from in the past in Trainz + so I wonder where they are, or have I a bug?. I looked in CM and can see a few more so why are they not selectable and how can I make them.? please
Len

Hi Len,

In the Environment tab, change to the tab where the single-handed clock is and add in a node. Click on that node and then change to the tab with the sun clouds. Here you can then scroll the list and choose another sky.

Hi John

Thanks for the reply, and what you suggested is what I usually do and have no problems, I have also tried different combinations over and over with no success. Never had this before so I am now thinking of getting in touch with the helpdesk.
Take care
Len

APPENDIX
Well this is queer, I switched to classic surveyor and in enviroment there are all the skies, so I chose one, went back to 2.0 and it is ok.
Sure got me beat
Len

Last edited:
That's why Surveyor 2 is in the Plus Beta, got bugs and things that don't work and things yet to be implemented. ;)

Back