No Surveyor 2 included in trainz 2022

Whenever it’s included, it’ll be included. From what I can tell, the betas are relatively stable, and so I would like to say TRS22 SP2 or so may be when we get Surveyor 2.0 in the retail product, but as I don’t work at N3V, I obviously can’t say when exactly. Whenever it does come out, hopefully TRS22 will finally appeal to more people - right now, it’s fine, but I don’t see any major features for TRS19 owners to upgrade.

My thoughts.
Again Tony's post I linked above seems to indicate s20 not to be part of 22. Tony also made the point about certain features that remained on TRS19 Platinum but weren't part of 19, and equated S20 to that, but considering the community reaction afterwards, I don't think N3V would still push s20 to the next version beyond trs22. People are already complaining about paying $70 for a game with minimal upgrades. The fact that Tony didn't answer daylightrains question directly is concerning though. If N3V could assure us that S20 will eventually be part of TRS22, that would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:
I'll let you know when we determine what happens when. We've going through an extensive planning phase atm and will be laying our more detailed plans once we're done (including a request for new content etc).

Back