Locomotive not moving?

coremuzo

The locomotive in the 1st image does not move
VYtNqP.jpg

In the 2nd image, as you can see, the blue line inside is moving as it should, but I couldn't move it.

it says wheel slip, it doesn't move even if I sandblast it all the time, why is it doing this?

VYtLLN.jpg

You need to bail the brakes - 'D' key - Drop the value shown for 'BC' to Zero and you'll be off again (at Throttle 1). Wheelslip will certainly occur at 8 from a standing start with most engine specs!
Q for release of the Train brakes. Also check to see the Loco Brake is off. (Toggle the E key).

My guess is you trying to start the train moving in Notch 8. That's like trying to accelerate from stopped in your car in fifth gear - it's just not gonna happen. Put it in Notch 2 or 3, put the sanders on (V) if necessary, and then once you get some speed up increase the throttle. It's more like the gearbox in a car than it is like a remote control.

If that's not working, it might be possible the enginespec is improperly configured and you should post the kuid of the asset on here.

serbest bırakmanız gerekiyor - ' D ' tuşu - 'BC' için gösterilen değeri Sıfır'a düşürün ve tekrar kapalı olacaksınız (Gaz 1'de). Tekerlek kayması, çoğu motor özelliğinde, sabit bir çalıştırmadan 8'de kesinlikle meydana gelecektir! Tren frenlerinin serbest bırakılması için
Q. Ayrıca Loco Brake'in kapalı olup olmadığını kontrol edin. ( E tuşuna basın).

I did what you said but it doesn't move

see throttle in position 1

VaEsoh.jpg

Just in case the curve radius is having an effect on this particular locomotive, I'd suggest putting it on a straight piece of track and try again...
Sometimes you need to press and hold the D key down a few times to return the Brake Cylinder pressure to zero.
Is that loco <kuid2:45324:100040:2> UP SD70ACe by norfolksouthern37? Or something else?

Just in case the curve radius is having an effect on this particular locomotive, I'd suggest putting it on a straight piece of track and try again...
Sometimes you need to press and hold the D key down a few times to return the Brake Cylinder pressure to zero.
Is that loco <kuid2:45324:100040:2> UP SD70ACe by norfolksouthern37? Or something else?

I make the part I marked with blue 1 and enter the game, the train does not move, then I fill it to the end, the fuel does not move, so when I make settings with the fuel, it gives this error. The locomotive does not move, even if you fill the fuel again, it will not move, but another locomotive will be connected, it will move, then the wheel sound does not stop. and it bothers

VaCWwN.jpg

I would suggest not running the locomotive out of fuel.

The real problem here is that there is no real way to start and stop a default cab locomotive in trainz. When you run it out of fuel, the script says that the locomotive is now shut down, and there is no way on this particular model to start it again due to it's age. You can replenish the fuel but it can't be started again because it simply doesn't have a start switch or isolation switch. On some other models you can reset this switch in the cab, but not this particular unit. You should simply have to delete and replace it.

I would suggest not running the locomotive out of fuel.

The real problem here is that there is no real way to start and stop a default cab locomotive in trainz. When you run it out of fuel, the script says that the locomotive is now shut down, and there is no way on this particular model to start it again due to it's age. You can replenish the fuel but it can't be started again because it simply doesn't have a start switch or isolation switch. On some other models you can reset this switch in the cab, but not this particular unit. You should simply have to delete and replace it.

Can you write the name of the place where you will refuel the locomotive, let me check it from the buildings section.

Hi Adana,

Add this to your route.

<kuid:304363:100051> Diesel Refuel Industry

You can make the scene look a bit more interesting by adding this building.

<kuid2:1854:1646:1> Diesel loco refuel point

Hi Adana,

Add this to your route.

<kuid:304363:100051> Diesel Refuel Industry

You can make the scene look a bit more interesting by adding this building.

<kuid2:1854:1646:1> Diesel loco refuel point

Unfortunately, you do not have what you wrote, how can I find a refueling place?

VageO1.jpg

Ha... I run short sessions and in 3 years of Trainz'in I've never ran out of fuel (I have refueled a few times). Can't you just delete the loco and place it again? Doesn't it have fuel when placed in a session? Being honest, I've never checked myself on fuel loads with placed loco's. Something new to check I guess...

Ha... I run short sessions and in 3 years of Trainz'in I've never ran out of fuel (I have refueled a few times). Can't you just delete the loco and place it again? Doesn't it have fuel when placed in a session? Being honest, I've never checked myself on fuel loads with placed loco's. Something new to check I guess...

I'm not asking about it or wondering what you're doing, I'm asking about the refueling location in the game

Unfortunately, you do not have what you wrote, how can I find a refueling place?

You can download the asset from the Download Station, or as we call it the DLS.

On the Launcher, click on Manage Content.

You'll see all your content installed to start with.

Where it says Installed, scroll the list to Download Station

Search for the Diesel Refuel Industry.

When this asset appears in the list, right-click on it and choose download.

When the asset disappears from the list, that means the asset has been installed.

coremuzo - Check out what refueling assets are on the Download Station (DLS) in Content Manager for your version of TRS19. There are several.
Also, you can make your own by using Multiple_Industry_New track segments [like, for example: <kuid2:647907:100648:2> CDE Multiple_Industry_New , or <kuid2:458053:101007:1> Multiple_Industry_New (short track)] and then add suitable supporting buildings/ platforms to make the appearance of a diesel refueling point credible.
There is also a scripted Driver Command which allows you to replenish diesel and sand supplies for locomotives which you can add to your sessions: <kuid2:117290:1022:1> InstantLoadLocos

Last edited:
I'm not asking about it or wondering what you're doing, I'm asking about the refueling location in the game

I was simply trying to help and suggesting that until you find your refueling station and get everything working couldn't you just delete loco and drop in a new one for now so you can keep running. Best of luck....

You can download the asset from the Download Station, or as we call it the DLS.

On the Launcher, click on Manage Content.

You'll see all your content installed to start with.

Where it says Installed, scroll the list to Download Station

Search for the Diesel Refuel Industry.

When this asset appears in the list, right-click on it and choose download.

When the asset disappears from the list, that means the asset has been installed.

I'm learning thanks to you, it's very nice, I'm downloading it, thank you all
Va8CkN.jpg

I was simply trying to help and suggesting that until you find your refueling station and get everything working couldn't you just delete loco and drop in a new one for now so you can keep running. Best of luck....

When the locomotive runs out of fuel, it doesn't move, the wheels slip, will it progress when it fills, I will try it, thank you for your interest, you are very kind, you are wonderful people, thank you, I have more questions, I will open a topic in the forum

we've done the refueling, that's ok

How do we do the isolation of the locomotive? I throw the isolation button from the control settings of the game, but it is not active, so the wheel slips, how do we solve it?

Va7A96.jpg

It is necessary to solve the isolation as in the second image, but how?

VaAQPj.jpg

Back